Prediction: 20% Mech stat nerf won't be enough

coro.3176

1 hour ago, Lincolnbeard.1735 said:

Virtuoso. 

Then you couldnt be more wrong.

Virtuoso can oneshot condi someone from stealth while enjoying tons of passive heals from signets, traits and jagged blade. Only very skillful players or classes with a LOT of projectile hate can whistand it. Remeber the trait that make blades unblockable after dodge

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, KeoLegend.5132 said:

Then you couldnt be more wrong.

Virtuoso can oneshot condi someone from stealth while enjoying tons of passive heals from signets, traits and jagged blade. Only very skillful players or classes with a LOT of projectile hate can whistand it. Remeber the trait that make blades unblockable after dodge

Naa, I'm not wrong.

You don't need to block it, it has one of the most obvious animations on game, 5 huge circles with blade missiles coming at you. Plus a simple condi cleanse renders all damage useless. 

3 minutes ago, Lincolnbeard.1735 said:

Naa, I'm not wrong.

You don't need to block it, it has one of the most obvious animations on game, 5 huge circles with blade missiles coming at you. Plus a simple condi cleanse renders all damage useless. 

maybe not everyone is as good as you. I usualy can't tell.

And remember, He condi, i cleanse. He condi i cleanse again. He condi... my cleanses are on cooldown, so it only goes so far. They can simply stealth bomb again while im on cooldown.

On 4/1/2022 at 9:09 PM, KeoLegend.5132 said:

maybe not everyone is as good as you. I usualy can't tell.

And remember, He condi, i cleanse. He condi i cleanse again. He condi... my cleanses are on cooldown, so it only goes so far. They can simply stealth bomb again while im on cooldown.

You can't tell a 1/2sec cast time + travel time skill with huge effects? 

The condi burst skill has a 17sec CD. 

I don't really understand the crying about the mech when there is guardian around with its stupidly overpowered damage and defences.

Mechanist is pretty much free kill if you either kill the mech or CC it without mech the whole spec is like core engineer without anything usefull.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Curennos.9307 said:

The most fun thing about fighting against mechanists is that when you down them, you can bleed them out while you kill their mech so they have to use their elite util when they respawn.

I haven't had this happen to me yet. I use mortar kit so that would be brutal.

I'm going to start doing this to other mechs. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kuma.1503 said:

I haven't had this happen to me yet. I use mortar kit so that would be brutal.

I'm going to start doing this to other mechs. 

I've been playing power harbringer lately (gonna try condi next) and it's my absolute most favorite thing to do. It's going to be even better on condi harb where I can just dump a few condi skills on the mech, put a single bleed on the mechanist and then leave them to bleed lmao. It brings me such joy.

It's great playing a spec that can relatively easily dump damage to kill the mech while surviving afterward. I probably wouldn't do this if I was on a thief or something though.

• Like 2

On 4/1/2022 at 3:01 PM, Crozame.4098 said:

I really dont think one can 1v3 at similar skill level, regardless of build.

On 4/1/2022 at 3:33 PM, Hogwarts Zebra.8597 said:

Yeah 1v3 is impossible with similar skill and build strength

Well thats why i am here! It should be impossible... but it isnt! If you guys are EU server i invite you all to fight this monster of a mechanist build.

7 hours ago, Sahne.6950 said:

Well thats why i am here! It should be impossible... but it isnt! If you guys are EU server i invite you all to fight this monster of a mechanist build.

My EU acc has only lvl 2 chars, but I suppose I can boost it if u can get 2 other ppl. 

But rly, I've tried the same with busted builds from the past (cele FB, cele scrapper, core necro) and none of them could even 1v2, let alone 1v3 when tested against similarly skilled opponents. I've fought mechs in pvp and there's no way it wins 1v3 against good players (ofc u can use cele in wvw but so can your opponents)