Anyone know where the super adventure pack is?

Celtich.6472

Would be weird if they didn't bring it back. Guarantueed money - at least from some people that are casual  (more likely to buy gems with real money instead of gold) but still want to try going for the tribulation skin sets. And even more hardcore players might enjoy it for convenience. Bought it 1 or 2 years ago. I hope for you that they are going to bring it back.

• Like 1

Depends on how good you are and how often you played it before. My first try this year in W1 zones 1 and 2 still cost me a lot of lives. Some parts where I died 20-30 times or so. Lol. (And I already completed the full sets for both skins  both worlds last year.)

I think the main thing is the convenience which also is important: Having 99 lives and only then having to go to game over screen. (Needs some time to load. Use the coins to continue. Then go back to dying.)

Edited by Luthan.5236

On 3/31/2022 at 6:16 PM, Technocrush.7269 said:

Im so pissed about that. After so manny years i finally want to start doing the infusion's and now i cant do it because its not possible without the coin. Just put it in and let me kittening buy it

I can relate to the feeling (not in regard of SAB, but in general). If I was in your shoes right now, I'd be equally upset.

Hope you can gather the same amount of motivation again next year! And as some stated, try W1 in Tribulation Mode without that coin -- depending on your jumping skills, it could be manageable. 🙂