Condition Vindicator

otto.5684

I use  trailblazer 

corrupt 1/1/1

retribution 1/3/3 cox torment rune got nerf , it heal 400-500 with Mallyx elite 

vindi 2/3/2

it can sustain in open world 

i do loop 

1axe5 

2go center

3daze

4jump

5burst 

6 axe 1 2 3 burst ( torment fire)  + selfish when health down to 3/4

swith

pull 

jump

elite

axe t123 till legend cd end and switch 

It's good, especially in PvE where you can focus more on getting quickness from utility 2 and combining it with mace auto to build condition stacks quickly. I run celestial, because it is superbly versatile and my alacrigrade build already required it. The only downside is that I can't use Aether anymore.

Edited by nosleepdemon.1368

On 3/30/2022 at 1:45 AM, otto.5684 said:

I wounder if it was tried out. There no traits in the line but 2 utilities that deal condition damage. Is it decent?

for raids/fract/strikes its conpletely troling, for other modes dunno but having renegade as an alternative i dont know why would anyone go condi vindi just for 2 skills

On 3/30/2022 at 1:45 AM, otto.5684 said:

I wounder if it was tried out. There no traits in the line but 2 utilities that deal condition damage. Is it decent?

Works in the sense of  "you can play condi Vindi in PvE" but is worse than condi Herald which is also surpassed by condi Renegade.

Main problem is that the greatsword is a pure strike damage weapon, which can proc a bit torment on chill with the Retribution trait, and the Alliance has also a bit of burns and torment. So you barely get any condi damage compared with mace + axe and the elite from Mallyx. At the end, you're just running a core Rev with a single evade. In WvW and PvP you can use celestial/carrion, but is nowhere near a Willbender which can ramp up 25 to 40 stacks of burns in seconds depending on how frail you want to run your yolo build.

Other professions get a lot more from celestial or trailblazer stats than the Vindicator. The day Vallun tested the build which was refered he dueled a celestial Virtuoso for over 20 minutes, and most of the time his condi Vindi was unable to lower the enemy HP below 80%. WB is also way better.

So short answer: no, doesn't work.

• Like 1