April's Fool and Long cat bug

Biziut.3594

Arena Net I beg you writing this on my knees, I know you will have to repair SAB bugged armor soon but please, please, please, It's April's Fool soon, could you give us some novelity like bobblehead lab or aviator box that would turn us into looooong version of ourselves? I will be able to throw my irl money on it! (For those who don't know yet, preview second version of new SAB chestpiece on light charr).

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

The fixed the fun really fast. Meanwhile nothing has been mentioned about the wizard being bugged or patched... what? I was kinda hoping anet would take their time on that one seeing as it didn't hurt anyone. But they drag their feet anytime a bug is actively harmful for the game. 

That aside... replace it with a tonic anet. You accidently did a good. You don't do a lot of them lately. Please remedy it with an item. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jaricko.6143 said:

The fixed the fun really fast. Meanwhile nothing has been mentioned about the wizard being bugged or patched... what? I was kinda hoping anet would take their time on that one seeing as it didn't hurt anyone. But they drag their feet anytime a bug is actively harmful for the game. 

That aside... replace it with a tonic anet. You accidently did a good. You don't do a lot of them lately. Please remedy it with an item. 

Their Twitter page says "unfortunately" they fixed the longcat bug.

I wonder if this is something they accidentally broke and then accidentally fixed XD
Good to see Anet also found this one a good bit of fun.

I think some kind of April Fools longcat joke is certainly possible, they've gone so much bigger in the past with the Giant cats and stuff XD
Time will be more of an issue though considering they'd have to get it done by tomorrow.
Maybe next year we'll get a longcat tonic.. or maybe Anet will surprise us all tomorrow. 

• Like 1