Why are the eod strikes weekly capped?

I dont mind the 1 li or the capped mystic coins and clovers but why is the rest weekly capped?  This severely hurts replayability and considering the increase in difficulty compaired to ibs strikes its bogles the mind why they are so much less rewarding.

Pls consider buffing the rewards or removing the weekly cap on green shards and make the drops from them daily.

I dont see an issue with doing all 4 of the nm ones daily if we are able, it worked as well as it could for the ibs strikes and their longevity imo.

Edited by zealex.9410
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

23 hours ago, Kozumi.5816 said:

EoD strikes are a waste of time outside of 2 dailies every 3 weeks for an antique summoning stone. Their rewards are trash and need a fractal level revamp.

They had a solid system with the ibs strikes, its beyond me why and how they kitten it up so much for eod.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Ganathar.4956 said:

That doesn't matter really. If this is the baseline for strike rewards, I doubt CMs will be rewarding enough for their difficulty. 

Well, if you can get 5 LI a week from Strikes instead of 1 that will be a massive increase compared to the current rewards. It will still be garbage, but somewhat more.

• Like 1

On 4/5/2022 at 12:04 AM, Sobx.1758 said:

Because they're a stepping stone to cms with better rewards?

Maybe.

its just alpha

its just beta

its just early access

its just release

its just the first patch

Edited by Kozumi.5816
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Confused 4

16 hours ago, Kozumi.5816 said:

its just alpha

its just beta

its just early access

its just release

its just the first patch

This has nothing to do with what I said, try again? To hopefully make it a little easier, I'll even elaborate what I said:

We know what the plan for EoD strikes is. We don't know specific rewards yet (other than "there will be LI too"), but current "normal" EoD strikes aren't "endgame content" -the CMs will be ("on the level of raids). This is not a secret, we've been told so. So, with that in mind: why would normal mode have end-game comparable rewards when they're supposed to introduce actual end-game version of them soon-ish?

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Sobx.1758 said:

why would normal mode have end-game comparable rewards when they're supposed to introduce actual end-game version of them soon-ish?

Normal mode raids in FF14 and heroic mode raids in WoW give BiS gear at the time(aka before savage/mythic releases) , just saying.

• Confused 5

7 minutes ago, Kozumi.5816 said:

Normal mode raids in FF14 and heroic mode raids in WoW give BiS gear at the time(aka before savage/mythic releases) , just saying.

Different games are different games. Please don't dodge the question. I mean you can just not have a response for it, no problem, but then don't quote it as if you're responding to it while all you did is "another game did this".

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Confused 2

16 hours ago, Sobx.1758 said:

why would normal mode have end-game comparable rewards when they're supposed to introduce actual end-game version of them soon-ish?

Strikes shouldn't have end-game comparable rewards, but they should have decent rewards, something that's currently sort of lacking. 

Edited by IAmNotMatthew.1058
typo, thanks Sobx

56 minutes ago, IAmNotMatthew.1058 said:

Strikes should have end-game comparable rewards, but they should have decent rewards, something that's currently sort of lacking. 

The first "should" was meant to be "shouldn't", right? 😛

Well, then yeah, probably true. Making it worth replaying more than once/week should also make it easier to fill squads, which in iteself also has a role in promoting this type of content

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Confused 2

12 hours ago, Sobx.1758 said:

This has nothing to do with what I said, try again? To hopefully make it a little easier, I'll even elaborate what I said:

We know what the plan for EoD strikes is. We don't know specific rewards yet (other than "there will be LI too"), but current "normal" EoD strikes aren't "endgame content" -the CMs will be ("on the level of raids). This is not a secret, we've been told so. So, with that in mind: why would normal mode have end-game comparable rewards when they're supposed to introduce actual end-game version of them soon-ish?

Where did they say that Legendary is end-game rewards ?

Didn' t say in the a stream 1-2months ago that , that Legendary are PARTICIPATION(do the content) rewards and not top end(only pros) ?

Edited by Killthehealersffs.8940
  • Confused 2

19 hours ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

Where did they say that Legendary is end-game rewards ?

Didn' t say in the a stream 1-2months ago that , that Legendary are PARTICIPATION(do the content) rewards and not top end(only pros) ?

psst, when I was writing about "end-game" rewards here, it didn't even have anything to do with legendary gear, but instead with overal "gph" value of the rewards.

Edited by Sobx.1758
typo, ghp -> gph :D
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

• 2 weeks later...