Cavaliers gear and jewelry exotics?

Where do i find these, are they hard locked away permanently, i cannot even find any exotic jewelry  at all.. Just trying to build my Bladesinger up and cannot find these things anywhere.. I saw armor but nothing else exotic. I have no way of getting Ascended as i don't have enough laurels, i'm too low for fractals gear. and i don't do pvp or wvw..

How do you get these things and why are they so hard to get?

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

Check the wiki https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Cavalier's_Intricate_Gossamer_Insignia

The above makes the armor.  The armor can be found on the TP, looks like in the 1 gold range.  Looks like for trinkets you will have to craft it yourself or do the EoD collections, see https://wiki.guildwars2.com/index.php?title=Special:RunQuery/Equipment_query&Equipment_query[rarity]=Exotic&Equipment_query[supertype]=Trinket&Equipment_query[prefix]=cavalier&_run

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Donari.5237 said:

Check the wiki https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Cavalier's_Intricate_Gossamer_Insignia

The above makes the armor.  The armor can be found on the TP, looks like in the 1 gold range.  Looks like for trinkets you will have to craft it yourself or do the EoD collections, see https://wiki.guildwars2.com/index.php?title=Special:RunQuery/Equipment_query&Equipment_query[rarity]=Exotic&Equipment_query[supertype]=Trinket&Equipment_query[prefix]=cavalier&_run

How do i craft the trinkets myself when i cannot even find recipes to craft them..

Also that link tells me zero on how to get any of them.. So tired of these Anet gates for no reason at all.. its why i quit GW2 in the past, its just dumb and pointless.

Edited by Dante.1508
  • Confused 2

Per the links, you can buy the insignia on the tp, the price on tradeable items is shown in the upper right box on any wiki item page (the insignia drops from salvaging Cavalier armor, which you say you cannot find in the first place, so you need to draw from those who have found it).  Then you just apply it in the discovery panel along with the armor pieces.

The trinkets are mostly gained from vendors, see the chart in the link.  I mentioned crafting because the candy corn one is craftable and I assumed others might be as well.  I did not carefully follow every linked item for details, as I am not the one in need of the information.  You can click on any individual item in the chart to go to its particular page for how to acquire/make it, and if you can make it, you can then click on the little mats thingie on the bottom right of the crafting info box to get a mats breakdown and cost.

Edited by Donari.5237
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Donari.5237 said:

Per the links, you can buy the insignia on the tp, the price on tradeable items is shown in the upper right box on any wiki item page (the insignia drops from salvaging Cavalier armor, which you say you cannot find in the first place, so you need to draw from those who have found it).  Then you just apply it in the discovery panel along with the armor pieces.

I don't need the insignia i need the trinkets.. and the rest of your comment i have no idea what you said there sorry.. Jewelry and backpacks etc exotics?

Edited by Dante.1508
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

You buy ring, accessory, amulet and back item from Tactician Deathstrider at Temple of Balthazar while it is under pact control.

For amulet you can also craft the candy corn amulet

For back item you can also craft or buy from TP any of the "Lucky Great ..." lunar new year items.

You can't really have a full cavalier version of any of them as exotics because there is no cavalier upgrade item so you would be stuck with half cavalier and half something else.

Edited by Khisanth.2948
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Dante.1508 said:

I don't need the insignia i need the trinkets.. and the rest of your comment i have no idea what you said there sorry.. Jewelry and backpacks etc exotics?

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Tactician_Deathstrider This NPC sells the trinkets. An event has to be completed to access that NPC. You can upgrade the exotic trinkets, but these upgrades don't have cavalier as possible stat combination. So you have to search for an alternative in that regard. Armor you can buy from the Trading Post.

Donari was talking about crafting the armor yourself and buying the insignia for that purpose. That of course assumes you have the relevant Armor crafting discipline at 400 or higher. Hope that helps.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Khisanth.2948 said:

You buy ring, accessory, amulet and back item from Tactician Deathstrider at Temple of Balthazar while it is under pact control.

For amulet you can also craft the candy corn amulet

For back item you can also craft or buy from TP any of the "Lucky Great ..." lunar new year items.

You can't really have a full cavalier version of any of them as exotics because there is no cavalier upgrade item so you would be stuck with half cavalier and half something else.

I saw that but orr is dead on my server, i haven't seen Balth done in a long time.. I have been looking and i cannot solo that event.

5 hours ago, Albi.7250 said:

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Tactician_Deathstrider This NPC sells the trinkets. An event has to be completed to access that NPC. You can upgrade the exotic trinkets, but these upgrades don't have cavalier as possible stat combination. So you have to search for an alternative in that regard. Armor you can buy from the Trading Post.

Donari was talking about crafting the armor yourself and buying the insignia for that purpose. That of course assumes you have the relevant Armor crafting discipline at 400 or higher. Hope that helps.

I do have the crafting at 400, it was cheaper to buy the armor except now i cannot get the trinkets.

Edited by Dante.1508
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Dante.1508 said:

I saw that but orr is dead on my server, i haven't seen Balth done in a long time.. I have been looking and i cannot solo that event.

I do have the crafting at 400, it was cheaper to buy the armor except now i cannot get the trinkets.

orr is  done on every server.... because only severs are eu/na now

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Dante.1508 said:

Stat selectable is the way to go then. Candy Corn Orichalcum Amulet is an stat selectable exotic amulet. If you have Bojar marches there is a stat selectable amulet and accessory on that map and is "easy" to get.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Lucky_Great_Ox_Lantern is a cheap backpack that has cavalier as selectable stat.

Edited by Albi.7250
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Dante.1508 said:

Still doesn't explain why Cavaliers is so hard to get, what is so overpowered that it needs to be gated?

You didn't ask for an explanation you asked for helpXD. There never was demand for it. Only spec before EOD I can name on top of my head who needed it was some daredevil build and even then that build would need some vitality anyway. It is only hard to get for trinkets. And the game throws stat selectable trinkets at players. For example Spec weapon collection give you stat selectable  exotic trinkets while exploring.

Edited by Albi.7250
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Albi.7250 said:

You didn't ask for an explanation you asked for helpXD. There never was demand for it. Only spec before EOD I can name on top of my head who needed it was some daredevil build and even then that build would need some vitality anyway. It is only hard to get for trinkets. And the game throws stat selectable trinkets at players. For example Spec weapon collection give you stat selectable  exotic trinkets while exploring.

The new warrior spec seems to need it to be viable..

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Dante.1508 said:

The story content.

Yeah and at least 1 of these trinkets should have already dropped for you right? And if you have already done the old story before hand LW Maps offer a multitude of ascended stat selectable gear.  Why are you so hostile to a person trying to help you?

• Confused 1

Yea they sorta forgot Cavalier exists. Although I don't really get the point of Cavalier. Why not just take Valkyrie if you have too much precision?

Also you can buy rare Cavalier accessories and rings . Exotic jewelery is a huge waste of gold anyways if you have living story s3 or s4.

There's also the bootleg Crusader version which is power toughness ferocity healing (search for agate), yea healing power sucks and slightly less damage but negligible either way. (probably less than 5%)

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Orichalcum_Ring#itemct1

Edited by ArchonWing.9480
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1