No waypoints at eastern wilds

Why is there no way point in the Eastern Wilds you setup up events over there and not have a way point to get back into the action, instead you have to go all the way across the map to get back into the fight, by that time you just give up, it seems you make this game harder to map around to areas, in core you got one on every corner like a Starbucks but not where they matter on the other maps, can you fix them, as some, place them. consider this topic

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, SinisterSlay.6973 said:

2 1000 plus Dev hour solutions just to avoid adding a Waypoint for some reason.

Does that change anything about what I said in an attempt to help OP, when he thinks it's hard to get back? (this part specifically: "and not have a way point to get back into the action, instead you have to go all the way across the map to get back into the fight, by that time you just give up")

I didn't make that decision (not to put wp all over the map). You're always free to just use your mount manually like on other maps if that's what you'd rather do. And lets not forget that the comparison made here is with core zones, but it's rather clear that introduction of mounts have changed the gameplay and map design. Why no waypoints everywhere? I don't know, but if I had to guess then maybe to encourage people to utilize game's mechanics and avoid dying instead of running into mobs and then just keep respawning next to the event anyways.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3