I only just realised...

Mungrul.9358

2 hours ago, Lighter.5631 said:

any skill will recast as long as you hold down the skill

Yeah, but this feels like it was designed for it.

Give it a shot, you'll see what I mean.

Edit: also, on further testing, only skills 1, 3 and 5 on gunsaber will recast when held down, and 3 definitely feels like it's meant to be held down when compared to 1 & 5.

This is different behaviour to what you think.

Edited by Mungrul.9358
Clarification

8 hours ago, artharon.9276 said:

all skills with ammo recasts when you press and hold, I think I remember this happening to my guard, didn't really pay attention tbh.

This is wrong, see my post preceding yours.

In addition, before commenting, PLEASE try holding down Artillery Slash to get an idea of what I'm talking about. This isn't a simple auto attack; this feels like it was intended to behave differently and that there's just a note missing from the description and a lack of a tutorial as to how this skill works.

On 4/22/2022 at 10:19 AM, Mungrul.9358 said:

In addition, before commenting, PLEASE try holding down Artillery Slash to get an idea of what I'm talking about. This isn't a simple auto attack; this feels like it was intended to behave differently and that there's just a note missing from the description and a lack of a tutorial as to how this skill works.

it's not wrong. it's a fact that guard skills that has ammo recasts on hold. also artillery slash doesn't behave diffrently. holding it or pressing it back to back in a rapid succession is yielding the same result. the reason you think it is different because it has no cooldown between ammo counts. only the cast animation, channelling that's it. now thanks to you for bringing this matter under the spotlight they'll just add a stealth cooldown between counts and make bladesworn even more clunky lol

Edited by artharon.9276
typos

7 hours ago, Mungrul.9358 said:

it's not wrong lol, all skill even none ammo ones auto-cast as long as you hold it until CD finished.

i don't know how you test only 1 3 5 gunsaber will keep casting when hold, in my game, all of them cast.

Edited by Lighter.5631