EoD mastery points annoying

wierd i have 8 spare eod mastery and i didn't even try. yes i have the useless turtle done as well. icebrood saga mastery those are annoying i still have the last 2 dragon slayer not finished cause i'm so lazy and icebrood masteries i need still involve dragon missions *cringe* and doing them like 40 times and the challenges without this getting killed or w/e i got no patience for instanced boredom.

Edited by Dreamatics.4987
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 4/30/2022 at 12:34 PM, Ultramex.1506 said:

Someone somehow will have difficulty with stuffs that aint challenging......I'm amazed!

this is why anet can't listen to those kind of players.

Its better just let they complain until they leave.

Every time Anet dumbs down content, ppl will lower their standards even more and ask for more and more dumb down

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

5 hours ago, Dreamatics.4987 said:

wierd i have 8 spare eod mastery and i didn't even try. yes i have the useless turtle done as well. icebrood saga mastery those are annoying i still have the last 2 dragon slayer not finished cause i'm so lazy and icebrood masteries i need still involve dragon missions *cringe* and doing them like 40 times and the challenges without this getting killed or w/e i got no patience for instanced boredom.

If you think this is annoying i wonder how you feel about IBS masteries. Which are lot more tight and hard to cap and makes you repeat same content for 10, 15 and upto 25 times or more to get one mastery points. IBS was the only time i was forced to do strike to get mastery because there are not just enough. EOD in comparison was smooth scaling and i got all of mine in open world events and never had to touch a strike except for one which you need to unlock turtle mount.

• Haha 1