eod jade bot core etc

Basically all of the Jade Bot (cores, upgrades) and fishing (bait, lures) elements are per character. The items themselves are account bound (meaning you can move them manually between characters using your bank), but in order to use them on multiple characters at once you'll need to obtain them again.

The related masteries carry across the entire account, just not the features themselves.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

34 minutes ago, Parasite.5389 said:

Cores, Baits and Lures are all Tools,. like mining picks, logging axes, and harvesting sickles.

you'll need one for each character

Which is such a dumb idea. So glad mounts and gliders didn't need a bench unlock to work on multiple characters or needing unlocks on multiple characters or TP bought items on multiple  characters or a bench to change its dyes that you need to do individually on multiple characters. 

It should have been entirely account based, you should need one level 10, and you should need one of the others and be able to swap through an internal bank like cosmetics. Instead EoD gives us the first alt-unfriendly mastery the game has seen. 

Edited by Gorem.8104
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I have tier 1 cores on all my toons (you get free one from the story when you get to Kaineng) and one tier 10 core in shared inv slot. You can swap it without using the workbench. So basically using them same way as the glyphed unbreakable gathering tool set I use for all toons.

I do all my fishing with one dedicated toon who has all the lures and baits needed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1