Reflect and stealth abilities target cap

Loke.1429

ye it really is funny to watch. i literlly put, on a empty server, with my FB a reflect onto a gate, and the 30~ ppl infront bursted themselves after my arcdps for roughly 240k dmg. yet, obviously nobody died, some probably downed themselves.

yet, this did nothing in the end if ur vastly outnumbered, and i think it has zero need to be nerfed.

and anet made yet a huge mistake by removing the retaliation boon to simplify things even more for new players, shouldn't repeat the mistake again with reflects

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

I think the cap on projectiles destroyed/reflected is not a bad idea.

Every skill will basically have an unique buff in your bar whilst using it, with a number of stacks representing attacks needed to break through it.

I'd give something like Shield 5 on guard 12 stacks and something like 10 for wall of reflection, or 10 for Bulwark (since you can more or less with alac spam it 8 times) etc. 

Something like that. The projectile hate will still exist but it won't be infinite, or make piercing skills baseline go through projectile destruction (not reflects/full blocks). 

• Confused 2

14 hours ago, cobbah.3102 said:

Reflects fine and resolution , delete stealth

also big NO, how would u catch all the runner clouds on gankerbuild hm? freaking ppl never think past the edge

its bad enough yet, so many self sustaining "glass"cannons with stealth ports invuln evades, like yikes

• Like 1
  • Confused 1