EoD Strike Missions: Daily "Rewards"

Can we please get decent daily rewards for Normal Mode EoD Strike Missions that are not limited to once per week?

Keep the weekly limit to Challenge Mode (like they were a Raid wing), but allow the others to be rewarded daily, just like the old IBS Strike Missions. The current rewards for repeating NM Strikes is laughable, unless they are a "Daily."

Thank you.

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2

"Rewards" indeed.

Don't know what their grand plan is for CM strikes but they're a do it once then never again which means veterans will stop doing them so it'll be harder for new players won't be able to easily clear them years from now.

Edited by Kozumi.5816

First two CM Strikes are actually okay, in the sense that if you’ve got an experienced group you just do the CM instead of the normal mode when it’s daily, and it’s still decent profit.

Kaineng CM is just… do it for the titles, and never ever again? Like, who the heck tested it? If there was any test at all.

• Like 1

On 5/31/2022 at 12:55 PM, Ombras.2853 said:

First two CM Strikes are actually okay, in the sense that if you’ve got an experienced group you just do the CM instead of the normal mode when it’s daily, and it’s still decent profit.

Kaineng CM is just… do it for the titles, and never ever again? Like, who the heck tested it? If there was any test at all.

I have not tried the KO CM yet. I wanted to give it a try two days after it was released, but by then people would already expect you to ping KO CM KP or they wouldn't take you along. (LOL)

Anyway, my OP's point is that I would like to do the Normal Mode ones daily, but they don't give any decent daily reward (a sip of Karma and a piece of Dragonite - are you kidding me, ANet?) so I have no incentive to do so.

• Ashantara.8731 changed the title to EoD Strike Missions: Daily "Rewards"