Has revenant changed or am I just missing something/mis-remembering?

Quite simple, I seem to recall last time I played I could use an upkeep skill from one legend (ie Vengeful hammers), then change to another and the skill would still be active.

I mean, one thing that makes me think I'm right is that one of the passive skills in the Retribution skill tree specifically says "Heal every second for each point of upkeep currently in use" and as each legend only has 1 upkeep ability, weapons don't have any and each upkeep skill uses the same 6 points, it seems pretty weird to specifically say "each point of upkeep" as they're all exactly the same, instead of just saying "heal for X per second while channelling an upkeep skill".

2 minutes ago, Automaton.2751 said:

As for the other half of the query though, am I just mis-remembering being able to switch on an upkeep and it still running when you switch legend?

Not as far as I remember. Maybe they changed it at some point. Sounds super OP though. 

3 hours ago, Automaton.2751 said:

I could use an upkeep skill from one legend (ie Vengeful hammers), then change to another and the skill would still be active.

I don't know if this was ever a thing but I assure you is not supposed to work this way. I once encounter this bug while playing Herald, so I switched to Shiro but somehow I still had the facets active, resetting the boons and draining energy (I couldn't even activate Against the Odds)