Fighting MAG for a week ruins the game mode. If only we got rewarded for defense

/mission impossible theme pops on

The plan.

Wait until BG decides to get bored of slumming in T3, and move back to T2.

Make SoS sick of facing the righteous furious justice of Mag, making them think T2 is freedom.

SoS runs away and exchanges tiers with BG.

The trap is set.

Mag chases SoS to T2.

Mag invokes their righteous furious justice on SoS once again. <- You are here.

Provoke the SoS ppt train into overdrive to run back to T1.

Mag chases SoS back in T1, where Indo is cornered between Rawr and the Cloud.

The trap is sprung.

Mag will then visit the T1 jail cell every other week, to expend their righteous furious justice upon the evil doers of the stack.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

On 6/28/2022 at 12:30 PM, Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

They say they are looking for fights however when you are 1v1 or 2v2 them a crap ton more shows up

You didn't know that the Mag daily is that they need to win ten 5vs1 fights?

I thought everyone knew that. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

Some final thoughts as I digress from this if you please.... I see so much misinformation and things simply "misremembered".

I don't think any of you guys know any of the whales.  Theyre out there.  I see them floating off in the distance occasionally.

They rarely log in and surely almost no one goes to wvw.  My buddy has 8 mastery points but he's been r12 forever....doesnt know the 1st thing about pve lol. Would be rank 20 if he didnt tire of the spvp manipulation.

With nothing to fight for and what we all CLEARLY recognized as 0 support and more importantly, 0 prospect of support for wvw from the powers that be....interest waned and bitterness grew.

We all sat by and watched as spvp was allowed to manipulate matches for gizmos that virtually none of them had any business sporting. Shrugged our  shoulders and said wtfever.

It has often been broached in this forum and elsewhere "Why we fight?" given the circumstances....aloow me if I may to conjure an image from a movie for you and thequote from bob shaw that goes "A man like Wales lives by the feud".

Make no mistake, nothing but respect is given to those that live by the feud...we are not filthy casuals. Wvw is serious business and always has been. Most of you are the guys that get gunned down in the preceding scene but let there be something worth fighting for and you'll see more and more true Wales show up.

lol whales  

• Haha 1
  • Confused 4

6 hours ago, Xenesis.6389 said:

/mission impossible theme pops on

The plan.

Wait until BG decides to get bored of slumming in T3, and move back to T2.

Make SoS sick of facing the righteous furious justice of Mag, making them think T2 is freedom.

SoS runs away and exchanges tiers with BG.

The trap is set.

Mag chases SoS to T2.

Mag invokes their righteous furious justice on SoS once again. <- You are here.

Provoke the SoS ppt train into overdrive to run back to T1.

Mag chases SoS back in T1, where Indo is cornered between Rawr and the Cloud.

The trap is sprung.

Mag will then visit the T1 jail cell every other week, to expend their righteous furious justice upon the evil doers of the stack.

One more time…