TP > Armor > Back

2 hours ago, Emberfoot.6847 said:

I don't even mind it so much, but if OP thinks like 100 earnable ones is bad, he's not gonna like that. That said, it would be nice to be able to earn a couple. 

I thought the OP wanted to buy his 'backpack'.  I mean, he lamented the fact that he could only find a few on the Trading Post, initially. 

On 6/14/2022 at 2:56 PM, Jukhy.2431 said:

Many backpacks are account bound or gem store skins so you won't find many in the trading post. There's plenty of backpack skins to choose from (you can also view these ingame in bank wardrobe tab).

That is the whole point of the thread, there needs to be more to buy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

On 6/14/2022 at 9:57 AM, Kinurak.5307 said:

If they ever make such a backpack, like the military ones, it pribably be a gemstore item. 

As an Charr Rper i'd love to outfit my warband with military backpacks. So for me it would be GRAND if they were on the TP or atleast craftable and tradable.

Take your crew to Drizzlewood Coast or WvW and they can get some Legion backpacks from the rewards. Ash and Iron look suitably soldier-y.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 6/14/2022 at 2:57 PM, Kinurak.5307 said:

If they ever make such a backpack, like the military ones, it pribably be a gemstore item. 

As an Charr Rper i'd love to outfit my warband with military backpacks. So for me it would be GRAND if they were on the TP or atleast craftable and tradable.

If yu have the Icebrood Saga, can get two choices of back pieces for each of the four legions including flame. Theres a banner one and one more specific to the legion.

The Ash legion one might be what you are looking for  as a military looking back pack https://wiki.guildwars2.com/images/thumb/8/8e/Ash_Legion_Backpack.jpg/800px-Ash_Legion_Backpack.jpg

I remember them being very easy to unlock as well, like, I did the Drizzlewood Coast reward tracks for WVW and PvP and got them. Grothmr valley for the banners.

• Like 1