6/28 Patch Preview

3 hours ago, spacepirate.6401 said:

Hello @anet,

Can we expect any kind of patch preview of the balance changes coming to the three game modes (PvP, WvW, PvE) before this patch ships on the 28th?

Thank you for time your time!

SP

1, there isn't a fire in your pants so chill out and wait till the 28th, and 2nd, Anet dont care how long pvp updates takes, im sure if they can get away with never doing them they'll like that very much. Just be happy and feel lucky enough that there will even be a balance update on the 28th. 

• Confused 3

I bet for Friday 24th  and only because there are some reworks that "maybe" they'll want to explain, even show them in a short live event, like the new banners and spirits mechanics.

The PvP side of the balance patch will be tied to what is reworked mainly and "maybe" some nerfs. But it's a balance review of underused things plus give some professions a new way to support allies. That is all. Whether what is being reworked will imply improvements/buffs or not and how many things will change are the questions.

But people on this forums always want nerfs more than buffs to make what they want to play less bad than others. 🤣 So we'll see how many end up disappointed and how long it takes for some to protest and come crying asking for more nerfs of whatever thing they dislike after the balance patch.

Edited by Zoser.7245
  • Confused 2

No matter what they do you wont be happy. Even if they really put lot of effort with best intentions to this patch. I cant imagine one patch just miraculously fix all balance issues.

Especially when nobody know whats going to change - nobody can test it - thus there is no feedback loop for unknown incoming changes.

But lets hope it will be better. Despite what i wrote im really looking forward for new changes. Speed that i clicked on this clickbait thread is proof.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1