Will we need the legendary Zhaitan Skins...?

5 hours ago, Rysdude.3824 said:

I really hope not

Imagine players who are crazy enough to get all the Elder Dragon legendary collections but have no room to store the skins -- then finding out at the end that they needed them for the Soo-Won collection. 😲

I think I can live with storing this one skin (and the potential other two I might get). 😄

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

I'm not sure there's going to be a soowon variant. They said there are going to be 6 variants per weapon: aurene and 5 dragons. I don't remember there being talk of a seventh at least according to the preview article.

Even so, I doubt one would be required to save and not use a skin after unlocking it, especially not for a future unannounced collection.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

Imagine players who are crazy enough to get all the Elder Dragon legendary collections but have no room to store the skins -- then finding out at the end that they needed them for the Soo-Won collection. 😲

I think I can live with storing this one skin (and the potential other two I might get). 😄

What would be a rad is if collecting ALL elder dragon skins for at least one weapon type will unlock the hidden achievement  collection for the long asked for Open World legendary armor

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, civokenes.3284 said:

I'm not sure there's going to be a soowon variant. They said there are going to be 6 variants per weapon: aurene and 5 dragons. I don't remember there being talk of a seventh at least according to the preview article.

Even so, I doubt one would be required to save and not use a skin after unlocking it, especially not for a future unannounced collection.

They also announced variants before EoD. They weren’t going to spoil Soo wan announcement by saying there was another variant. It makes sense though now to do a soo wan variant so it’s very possibke they can do one.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, civokenes.3284 said:

I think I have seen a water-based skin somewhere on the net, from Chinese servers if I recall correctly. Who knows, could have been a hoax.

But as Killian observed correctly:

3 hours ago, Dark Red Killian.3946 said:

They also announced variants before EoD. They weren’t going to spoil Soo wan announcement by saying there was another variant. It makes sense though now to do a soo wan variant so it’s very possible they can do one.

This.

After all, Soo-Won was one of the six previous Elder Dragons (the "Mother" of them all no less!) before Aurene took over as the one Elder Dragon by the end of EoD.

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Confused 2