Balance Patch preview

Levetty.1279

Mesmer
Dueling
Master Fencer: Now may activate on any critical hit, granting 4 seconds of fury on up to 5 allies in a circle with a range of 360. Internal cooldown is 8 seconds.
Virtuoso
Quiet Intensity: Bonus critical chance from Fury increased from 10% to 15% in PvE.
Bladesong Sorrow: Bleed on hit removed.
Chronomancer
Seize the Moment: Radius increased from 240 to 360. Tides of Time now also applies quickness in a radius of 360 for a duration of 5 seconds when cast.
Lost Time: Reworked and renamed Stretched Time.
Stretched Time: The first pulse of a well also applies alacrity for 4 seconds to allies near the well in a radius of 360. Tides of Time now also applies alacrity in a radius of 360 for a duration of 5 seconds when cast.
Shield
Tides of Time: Cooldown reduced from 40 seconds to 35 seconds. The stun-enemy and ally-boon components of this skill now each have separate 5-target caps. This skill no longer applies quickness and alacrity to allies the wave passes through. Instead, it applies swiftness for 5 seconds and 5 stacks of might for 15 seconds in a radius of 360 when cast. The trait Seize the Moment now also adds 5 seconds of quickness while Stretched Time (formerly Lost Time) adds 5 seconds of alacrity. Damage coefficient increased from 0.8 to 1.3 in PvE only.
Wells
Well of Action: Now provides Superspeed to allies on the final pulse instead of quickness.
Well of Recall: Renamed Well of Senility. Now removes two boons from enemy targets on the final pulse instead of providing alacrity to allies.

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/topic/116746-game-update-notes-preview-profession-skills/

They didn't actually fix Wells like they claimed they were going too. No way is Chrono going to be able to compete with Mechanist or Firebrand

Virtuoso wasn't too badly hit considering Reddits hate kitten for it.

Master Fencer took a big nerf and the extra 5% crit is in Virtuoso so its obvious they only want us to play that spec.

Edited by Levetty.1279
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, akipappi.3917 said:

i cant take it anymore i am past my limit with this game

You shouldn't it's absurd, it's a game, it's meant to be fun. They're going around making it less fun for reasons but the reasons don't line up with people being happier to play the game.

Ironically all it does is turn people away from being invested/spending.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, Voyant.1327 said:

You shouldn't it's absurd, it's a game, it's meant to be fun. They're going around making it less fun for reasons but the reasons don't line up with people being happier to play the game.

This are my feelings exactly. 

I don't know what metric they chose to chase and optimize but it doesn't seem to be fun or player happyness.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

More tedious raid balancing trickling down to make Mesmer in PvP and WvW even more of a ball ache to play. It's just so boring. 

Also limiting the Quiet Intensity buff to PvE only is just so weird when one considers just how dire Virtuoso is in competitive modes. Anet I'm so confused 😆

Edited by Simonoly.4352
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1