Tombs of Knowledge

• 2 weeks later...

I would convert them, I made 11 legendaries when I came back and now I'm broke on spirit shards. Really regret getting rid of the stacks that I got rid of lol. You never know when you might need them and it's better to have way too many than none at all

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Maybe it's me, but some of you saying you get rid of them because you have enough spirit shards must have all legendary gear or something. As I try new builds, spirit shards are key to re-spec gear because I dont have legendary. 

What a waste...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Zero.1028 said:

I would convert them, I made 11 legendaries when I came back and now I'm broke on spirit shards. Really regret getting rid of the stacks that I got rid of lol. You never know when you might need them and it's better to have way too many than none at all

How does one 'get rid of stacks' of something in the Wallet?  It's not like you can delete things from the Wallet. 

Oh, never mind, you meant Tomes/Writs or such. 

Edited by Inculpatus cedo.9234
  • Confused 1

On 7/7/2022 at 8:00 PM, Fueki.4753 said:

Because I have literally no need to do that. I already have over 12k of them and do nothing with them, aside from occasionally buying an Anthology of Heroes.

To me, they are.

I joined a trading guild where I get 60g for 420 Spirit Shards, converting sets of T5 mats to T6. Got from 22K - 7K Spirit Shards and alot of gold in return. Not worthless, at all.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1