How would you feel...?

Guy.9207

38 minutes ago, Lord Trejgon.2809 said:

The existance of prologue, means that bjora marches, does not really count as "start" of the season tho, at least not in my book.

I see the prologue more as an introduction to the season, similar to the text on the back of a book, while Bjora Marches would be the start of the main story.

Edited by Fueki.4753

It just hit me that the question was not, "do you want Braham to die," and so my initial response wasnt a good answer. My answer to the actual title question is:

I wouldn't. Or at least not much. Perhaps a touch relieved because it would ensure that I wouldnt have to interact with him in future content.

12 hours ago, Lord Trejgon.2809 said:

as I mentioned I don't recall exact point where it happened, but I am very sure that there was a point where I had a feeling that he has moved on and we good with him now, only for him to shift back to angry avenging teenager mode at the start of next season.

That was Braham coming back into the camp he last saw his Norn guild/friends, and then discovering that two of the friends from that group went from "Kill Jormag" to "PRAISE JORMAG" and slitting the throats of everybody else in the group in their sleep/while they couldn't effectively fight back.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
19 hours ago, Dualumina.1760 said:

Considering he's now retired in a sense it'd be weird to see him get killed. Like he's technically left the story to go recover from his Primordus ordeal indefinitely, there's no need to have him twice removed.

But the haters want his head on a pike, and that's all that matters to them really. This is not a universally true statement but whoooo boy it's true for a number of people I've seen.