Research notes are really obnoxious

8 hours ago, Labjax.2465 said:

Fair enough. That sounds like a pretty awful philosophy for a game. I guess I must have had a bit of rose-colored glasses about the economy operations of old in this game.

Nah, your memory serves you well. The thing is that an economy isnt fun, but activities that contribute to it can be. The economist (I forget his name) was in charge of ensuring that the economy served as many people as possible so that people could focus on the fun activities while the economy functioned in the background. Of course participants in an economy serve it, in the sense that contributing to it serves, just as the economy serves its constituent participants.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

What bugs me most is that I have to buy salvage kits for these research notes. 

I bought an endless salvage kit to NOT have to constantly buy kits... yet here we are... 

Salvage Notes should be added to the Endless Salvage Kits. This part is what makes me NOT want to do EoD weapons and stuff.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

We should be able to craft research notes directly as well. Add a checkbox if the output can be salvaged for research notes, and then let me just craft that as research notes. Add a fee if buying salvage kits should be considered, or just remove a charge from my existing kits.

It doesn’t make sense to me that I would get inspired from salvaging the thing that I just crafted, and this will also save me tons of clicks while the results are completely the same.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

If it weren't for Jade Bots, I'd be happy to never engage with EoD ever again, it's in such a bad state.

As it stands, because I don't have level 10 bots on all my characters yet, I reluctantly have to engage with this horrible system every now and again, and I detest it every time.

I already don't play any of the EoD maps any more, as they're too much of a PITA in comparison to previous maps.

The only thing that EoD has added to my day-to-day GW2 experience is a minor material gain through Jade Bots.

Okay, yeah, I have a rifle mechanist at the moment too (who doesn't?), but that's pretty much it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1