Are Karmic Retribution and Dragonfall Enpowerment charatecr bound or shared across the account?

58 minutes ago, Veprovina.4876 said:

Slightly off topic but, are karmic buffs good? I know a lot of maps have them, so idk...

I got this watching a video from Fast Farming Community about the Dragonfall map: not only does karmic retribution give you karma, it also gives you volatile magic, arguably one of the easiest curriencies to convert to gold. Answer: level 1 is priceless on S4 maps you farm regularly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Harfang.1507 said:

I got this watching a video from Fast Farming Community about the Dragonfall map: not only does karmic retribution give you karma, it also gives you volatile magic, arguably one of the easiest curriencies to convert to gold. Answer: level 1 is priceless on S4 maps you farm regularly.

Oh, didn't know it also gives volatile magic! 

I mean, i have volatile magic tools, so i'm never short on VM, but never hurts to have more.

5 minutes ago, Veprovina.4876 said:

Why? How is Bitterfrost different?

Bitterfrost is an all-in-one farming shop.

You get a Winterberry farm for Unbound Magic or ascended trinkets, the only non-crafted ascended water breather, the meta has lots of events in a row combined with a near-permanent chest farm, and all the enemies respawn quickly and in large numbers and can be farmed for karma quite easily.

I also farmed Elder Wood there, I think you come away with 125ish logs from the Winterberry farm.

The only problem is diminishing returns (DR) hits you quite hard after a while, so you have to play another character sometimes or just go somewhere else for a bit.

Edited by Mariyuuna.6508
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

19 hours ago, Mariyuuna.6508 said:

Its only worth it to max in Bitterfrost Frontier. Every other map you only need lv1.

It is worth it to max it out on any maps you farm at on a regular basis. The amount of potential Karma you'll gain increases from 600 to 1000 to 1500. In addition, the drop-rates also increase with each stack. Also, as mentioned, all alts on accounts will receive the benefit for the one-time cost.

Note that for LW S4 maps, the amount and types of karma consumables dropped are different.

Edited by Silent.6137
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Mariyuuna.6508 said:

Bitterfrost is an all-in-one farming shop.

You get a Winterberry farm for Unbound Magic or ascended trinkets, the only non-crafted ascended water breather, the meta has lots of events in a row combined with a near-permanent chest farm, and all the enemies respawn quickly and in large numbers and can be farmed for karma quite easily.

I also farmed Elder Wood there, I think you come away with 125ish logs from the Winterberry farm.

The only problem is diminishing returns (DR) hits you quite hard after a while, so you have to play another character sometimes or just go somewhere else for a bit.

21 minutes ago, Silent.6137 said:

It is worth it to max it out on any maps you farm at on a regular basis. The amount of potential Karma you'll gain increases from 600 to 1000 to 1500. In addition, the drop-rates also increase with each stack. Also, as mentioned, all alts on accounts will receive the benefit for the one-time cost.

I see, never really considered that! I might park a few characters i don't play there. 🙂

Thanks for the input!

23 hours ago, Harfang.1507 said:

Karmic Retribution does not give volatile magic. Aside from the event chests and magic orbs, volatile magic are possible drops from mobs on all LW S4 maps, just as unbound magic are for LW S3 mobs.

Edited by Silent.6137
  • Like 2