Jade Bot: Cuddly Cat

Not sure if this can be truly classed as a bug or more of an oversight.... But imagine my suprise (after paying so much for my Cuddly Cat skin) when I go to do the "...jade test and promote jade tech" heart in New Kaineng for the daily, I find that when I merge with the remote control console to light the lamps, I don't see my Cuddly Cat!  I see the original Jade Bot skin.  I am very disapointed.  For a skin that is very cute, and already seen so fleetingly, here I thought would be a great chance to see the kitty in action.  Please! do fix this so we can enjoy more time with our Cuddly Cat!

• Haha 5
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

50 minutes ago, HotDelirium.7984 said:

Also, they SHOULDN'T be that expensive....let's not turn into WOW.

Well, like I said not long ago, and I don't want to end up being rude... if you don't support this kind of practice, don't buy it. If this price becomes the standard for jade bot skins, it may be so because enough of you bought it. You may not like the price, but buying it anyway means you support the decision.

Also, this oversight has been reported by a few players before. The fact it's still there means it was probably intentional, if it has yet to be addressed.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 8/8/2022 at 3:01 AM, Aselia.1325 said:

Well, like I said not long ago, and I don't want to end up being rude... if you don't support this kind of practice, don't buy it. If this price becomes the standard for jade bot skins, it may be so because enough of you bought it. You may not like the price, but buying it anyway means you support the decision.

Also, this oversight has been reported by a few players before. The fact it's still there means it was probably intentional, if it has yet to be addressed.

You don't have to worry on that front. I won't be buying it. I value it at around 300 gems and that's it!

People should also remember that even if they don't buy it directly with cash them converting gold to gems and still buying it cosigns that price point.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1