alliance feels very NA-ISH

zengara.8301

Feels like playing in NA, almost everything is 1 push, map filled with barely 30 people in a squad, harder to solo roam since 5 enemies hugging eachother everywhere randomly, smaller fights which are fun tho, oh and 10 new discord links. It is not bad, but kinda worse than what it was. Maybe I am just in a strong server in prime time though

Edited by zengara.8301
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 5

16 hours ago, EMPI.4013 said:

Wdym NA-ish? As an NA player I take offense on behalf of NA.

To much PVD and ktrain vs empty servers that's what ic in NA matchups as well,  i kinda bet this also happens in EU but less  since OCX players dont tend to play in EU servers but more in NA servers ence the ktrain vs nightime in NA, and the EU guilds that come to NA so they can ktrain while NA is sleeping.

The best way and IMO only way to beat this is to merge  every continent a single ladder of alliances rather be from EU or NA this way timezones would try to be more homogeneous in terms of players timezones.

A graph showing wich server/aliance is more active and less active would help as well.

EDit: alot of guilds in NA are just 70% minstrell tanks + 30% condi tanks fightingh smaller groups  and pvd, when one side has a zerg the other servers tend to vanish, or that guild vanishes if combat is required most time.

Edited by Aeolus.3615
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Well ye, that is alliances. But at least pug and total populations won't be unbalanced like with linkings. People will most likely start to make common discords once alliances are actually out.

Of course pre-linking system with 1-up-1-down matchmaking system and 12 servers would be ideal for WvW since it would guarantee you would learn what timezones, not just primetime, to log in for fights and regular commanders. These days tons of people only play early primetime couple of times a week for maximum 2 hours since enemy timezones and commanders swap very often.

It truly is funny how oldest WvW server system is the best for WvW. Just that there were too many servers and tiers.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

22 hours ago, Aeolus.3615 said:

To much PVD and ktrain vs empty servers that's what ic in NA matchups as well,  i kinda bet this also happens in EU but less  since OCX players dont tend to play in EU servers but more in NA servers ence the ktrain vs nightime in NA, and the EU guilds that come to NA so they can ktrain while NA is sleeping.

Also, don't many Spanish speaking players from NA/SA play in Baruch Bay during the EU night time?

• Confused 1

18 hours ago, zengara.8301 said:

I honestly do not understand all the confused smileys. It is completely true?

i guess people dont like the term "NA-ish"..... 

Also their experience may greatly vary... overall... there is multiple matchups happening currently..

mine is pretty fun, and one heck of a improvement to what we had before (we were hella overstacked and steamroll everything)

1 hour ago, Sahne.6950 said:

i guess people dont like the term "NA-ish"..... 

Also their experience may greatly vary... overall... there is multiple matchups happening currently..

mine is pretty fun, and one heck of a improvement to what we had before (we were hella overstacked and steamroll everything)

I think is more like people criticize who ever is not in favor or  ktrain environment.

I bet it is some PvD expert 🙂

We went from overstacks to empty and enemy was the oposite while theres 1 server that can keep some decent medium population, yesterday the smaller server was the one doing  ktrain, for a period  of time we managed to get 5-8 players in ebg 😛

@Seven Pines.

Edited by Aeolus.3615
  • Haha 1