I realized one of the biggest problems with EoD final meta

9 minutes ago, Luci.7018 said:

A successful  relaxed game you mean , that the majority enjoy

We have Raids and Strikes for people that love exciting fights

I didnt read anywhere when i bought the game in 2012 or after, that all open world was gonna be and should be afking and spaming 1. What they sold me is a challenging game.

What i see everyday is people in Octovine and any other metas just doing 2 hits and afking till they get the loot while theres 20 ppl carrying them, do you think that is a normal behavior that should be rewarded in any game?

What happens in Dragons End, that you cannot afk and do 2k dmg, and that you need to learn a BIT about the game (you dont need to be a pro either to beat it). Then people cry, cos they want all easy and keep leeching, simple as that. I dont belive any community of any game outside some of you here supporting this.

PD: And in fact Dragons End is endgame too, cos its the final zone of an expansion.

Edited by Izzy.2951
  • Like 5
  • Confused 3

Just now, yoni.7015 said:

Why? Again, what is wrong with having one meta event that is not auto attack while you’re watching Netflix? 

You have the Marionette and Triple Trouble

If you look up ,  i proposed to make the last fight into fractals and 3 months later the Devs re-design the open world like Tentaq

• Like 2
  • Confused 6

Just now, Astralporing.1957 said:

Nothing. But that was Triple Trouble, remember?

Every single time the boundaries get pushed it's always "just this one time". Until it happens again. And again.

Because there are two events in the whole game that are a little bit more difficult than the rest? 
If it is too difficult for you, there are dozens of other events for you. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Luci.7018 said:

You can ask an instanced model of it

How would that change anything? Those that do it will still do it. Those that don't still won't. Instanced or not, it is irrelevant. As of right now, those on map who doesn't want to do it can just ignore it. So what would making it an Instanced  change?

I really failed to see why some of you keep bringing up Instanced.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

Just now, yoni.7015 said:

Because there are two events in the whole game that are a little bit more difficult than the rest? 
If it is too difficult for you, there are dozens of other events for you. 

Yeah , you can do the Strikes + Raids , if you want more fun

• Like 5
  • Confused 5

1 minute ago, Luci.7018 said:

You have the Marionette and Triple Trouble

If you look up ,  i proposed to make the last fight into fractals and 3 months later the Devs re-design the open world like Tentaq

And you have 99% of meta events where you can just be afk and auto attack. 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Luci.7018 said:

Yeah , you can do the Strikes + Raids , if you want more fun

Cos you say so? I want challenging content in open world, they sold me that when i bought the game, not leeching content with afk people. The final event of an expansion its endgame (it is not a lvl 10 event of a starting zone), not made to do 2 hits and afk till you get the loot 100% guarantee.

Edited by Izzy.2951
  • Like 4
  • Confused 4

5 minutes ago, Astralporing.1957 said:

And you have not 99%, but 100% of raids.

What do raids have to do with it? We are talking about open world here. Why do you have a problem with a little diversity? 
Now with the emboldened mode they made an easier version of raids, than there is nothing wrong with few more difficult open world events, right? 

Edited by yoni.7015
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

5 minutes ago, Astralporing.1957 said:

Nothing. But that was Triple Trouble, remember?

Every single time the boundaries get pushed it's always "just this one time". Until it happens again. And again.

Right now, there are many squads who do this meta especially during prime time. And it's not going to stop anytime soon since antique summoning stones are very much in demand. And it will be in demand as long as Gen 3 requires so many of it.

If it should ever be like TT, which won't be anytime soon, then we can worry about it then. Since by that time, there'll be new things for some of you to complain about.

Omg Dev! Why can't the GW3 meta be like DE meta?

• Like 3
  • Confused 4

12 minutes ago, Izzy.2951 said:

Cos you say so? I want challenging content in open world, they sold me that when i bought the game, not leeching content with afk people. The final event of an expansion its endgame (it is not a lvl 10 event of a starting zone), not made to do 2 hits and afk till you get the loot 100% guarantee.

The final event of the EoD , is the final event of a 10year story

11 minutes ago, yoni.7015 said:

What do raids have to do with it? We are talking about open world here. Why do you have a problem with a little diversity? 
Now with the emboldened mode they made an easier version of raids, than there is nothing wrong with few more difficult open world events, right? 

An instance content will benefit both world ,that why i pitched the idea of Fractal last EoD boss

Edited by Luci.7018
  • Like 2
  • Confused 5

8 minutes ago, Luci.7018 said:

The final event of the EoD , is the final event of a 10year story

You are telling people to go do Strikes. All i can tell you is if you wanna leech and get free loot go and do Behemoth in Queensdale, its not gonna fail ever. 

No 1 bought this game to have all open world be 0 challenge, they bought this game cos it advertised as challenging in fact. So your complains about having to put a little effort in an endgame content is just not justified. I dont wanna support this kind of iniciatives. And i dont wanna get told to go and do Raids cos i enjoy this kind of metas.

The story is told in the story missions. You kill Soo-Won in story. All you have of story there is 3 sentences of Soo-Won about their childs were hard to manage idk what kind of relevance does that have to do with the story. Noone.

Edited by Izzy.2951
  • Like 4
  • Confused 5

3 minutes ago, Izzy.2951 said:

You are telling people to go do Strikes. All i can tell you is if you wanna leech and get free loot go and do Behemoth in Queensdale, its not gonna fail ever. 

No 1 bought this game to have all open world be 0 challenge, they bought this game cos it advertised as challenging in fact. So your complains about having to put a little effort in an endgame content is just not justified. I dont wanna support this kind of iniciatives. And i dont wanna get told to go and do Raids cos i enjoy this kind of metas.

The story is told in the story missions. All you have of story there is 3 sentences of Soo-Won about their childs were hard to manage idk what kind of relevance does that have to do with the story.

You can play Orr (the map) , if you want open world difficulty . I believe that was back then the "endgame" . Or the dungeons

Edited by Luci.7018
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 5

2 minutes ago, Luci.7018 said:

You can play Orr (the map) , if you want open world difficulty . I believe that was back then the "endgame"

I enjoy more playing Dragons End meta :D. I hope they keep pushing the boundries to have an interesting game and diversity. 

Edited by Izzy.2951
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 5

6 minutes ago, Luci.7018 said:

You can have more difficulty + rewards in CM mode

CM mode is not necessary for those of us who are somewhat satisfied with it. But you're ignoring the other half of the question. How would an Instanced DE meta benefit those that won't do it? Also, you ignored my question:

How would that change anything? Those that do it will still do it. Those that don't still won't. Instanced or not, it is irrelevant. As of right now, those on map who doesn't want to do it can just ignore it. So what would making it an Instanced  change?

Edited by Silent.6137
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

I guess it was inevitable this would become about difficulty again.

Interesting how on the one hand, you have someone suggesting extra development resources go into accommodating the skilled player desire by making an instanced version of this (as opposed to just nerfing it) and then on the other hand, you have someone demanding unskilled players not "leech" and that they are the problem. But "casuals" I am always being told, are the entitled ones, huh...

I am seeing this thing about it not being the same or something if it's instanced? But doing this meta as an organized squad in voice chat who tried to get everyone out of map who is not doing it, is basically doing it instanced already.

• Like 4
  • Confused 5

3 minutes ago, Izzy.2951 said:

I enjoy more playing Dragons End meta :D. I hope they keep pushing the boundries to have an interesting game and diversity. But thanks for the suggestion.

When you mean boundaries you mean more interesting mechanics or timers+huge HP ?

Because i want mechanics 😄 I hate the 100lvl fractal  with the humongous hp

Edited by Luci.7018
  • Like 2
  • Confused 5