Base magic find from essence of luck increase please?

I do kinda wish there was more proper dumps for post lvl 30 luck or at least compression schemes to open up the artificer recipe to craft the 500 legendary luck even as a discovery option for 50x +10 lucks, but i think like the only population that hits over 300 luck is 1% of the population.

Still, i would love a all year droobert who could instantly consume luck, or at least better luck compression and faster compression. There's some days i'm spending like 40 minutes compressing it and chucking it at a alt sometimes. 

2 hours ago, sostronk.8167 said:

I mean:
2: increase the cap from 300% to a higher number.

Do you realized they had to cap the max  to its current 750% because players were finding ways to overcap it during festival? There are consumables and boosts available to easily reach the cap from the base 300% and achievement %.

Edited by Silent.6137

I would like to see some new crafting recipes that use Essence of Luck to create Magic Find buffs. Something like +30% MF for 30 mins. Similar to the way food and utilities work. It would give us something else to do with Essence of Luck after hitting the cap. Right now we mostly just hoard them to use them once a year at the festival.

• Like 1

On 8/27/2022 at 1:03 PM, Silent.6137 said:

Do you realized they had to cap the max  to its current 750% because players were finding ways to overcap it during festival? There are consumables and boosts available to easily reach the cap from the base 300% and achievement %.

Yes.  And I would like them to fix the tables etc to accommodate :)