Crafting

tanks.4162

11 minutes ago, tanks.4162 said:

Hello, I have a question. Which crafting profession is the most profitable? 🤔

Probably any of the weapon/armor types of crafts (off the top of my head I'd guess Weaponsmith given they make the most weapons.).  Others might argue cooking, but nowadays more players will make and place Ascended food, which cannot be sold as it's account bound.

2 hours ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

It can be placed in the guild's food storage and accessed by anyone in that guild, so it's not limited to the player.

Yes, but the OP was asking which crafting profession is most profitable. You can't sell anything from a guild's food storage.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, tanks.4162 said:

Hello, I have a question. Which crafting profession is the most profitable? 🤔

The most valuable crafted items are usually either time-capped materials for ascended equipement (armor or weapons) or legendary weapons; since every crafting skill allows you to make them I just would focus on the ones which fits better your main (i.e.: if you main a Warrior riser your armor smith and blacksmithing crafting skills).

12 hours ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

It can be placed in the guild's food storage and accessed by anyone in that guild, so it's not limited to the player.

It is the same a Feast with the difference that you can not sell it on a Trade Post (Account Bound), but instead can placed it in game world where other player can interact with it and get that effect/boost before it times out in 5 min. In short it can be shared and you don't need to have Guild or Guild Storage.

As for profit, use sites like GW2 wiki or BLTC where you can compare prices for what player are willing to purchase at different prise level.

There is no craftring diciplin that is a pure Gold machine as players need equipment, nourishment and different type of refining for creating stuff in this game. Some have a high cost to unlock as a crafter before you can start to count in your profit.

You also need to have materials or buy materials when you craft, so it will be depend on how prices on materials will fluctate.

@Buran.3796Also make valid point for items that will be Account Bound and where you need to have access to a crafter on your account.