Crab Fear.8623

Remove duo q for ranked?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Remove duo queue for ranked?

• Yes
    • No

12 hours ago, Multicolorhipster.9751 said:

Easiest yes I ever done yessed.

And though i've yessed the same yes like 20 different yesses now, I know nothing will make this yes any different, but yes.

🧑‍🤝‍🧑😡👉🚪 Down with the wintrader cartel

Wintrade wont stop with duo gone, only removal of titles will. And yes to both imo

6 hours ago, Indecipherable.3621 said:

Wintrade wont stop with duo gone, only removal of titles will. And yes to both imo

What, you mean the same thing they've already done?

Can't wait to spend all that time grinding out Ranked only to get rank 1 for my large potion of PvP reward. WEEE, not much difference between heaven and here.

No Sind. Its been 4 years and 20 ranked seasons. No more of these games, i've seen them all. Either DuoQ goes or SoloQ gets its own separate arena.

That's nonnegotiable too. If you give a wintrader an inch, they'll take a mile.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Multicolorhipster.9751 said:

What, you mean the same thing they've already done?

Can't wait to spend all that time grinding out Ranked only to get rank 1 for my large potion of PvP reward. WEEE, not much difference between heaven and here.

No Sind. Its been 4 years and 20 ranked seasons. No more of these games, i've seen them all. Either DuoQ goes or SoloQ gets its own separate arena.

That's nonnegotiable too. If you give a wintrader an inch, they'll take a mile.

Remove titles and make soloq only then add more generic reward like materials etc for top250 to make legendary gear or whatever would be the best

• Like 3

Just now, Indecipherable.3621 said:

Remove titles and make soloq only then add more generic reward like materials etc for top250 to make legendary gear or whatever would be the best

BRO I said no more games, this is more games. We're both too smart to allow pettiness to dictate our actions. We're better than that.

Think about what you're asking for. All the people that were practically handed titles with DuoQ? They walk away with a totally unique reward.

Then when we finally get SoloQ, and nope! Even though SoloQs are the real chads that have to put in twice the work, some random do-nothing top player says we get a totally generic reward.

What a cop out. 

3 minutes ago, Sovari.7246 said:

They should try it for a season and we'll get to see if the quality matches goes up

Yes 

Ive talked about it a zillion times

Use the mini season to test and this different q requests

Solo season only

Team q only

Solo and team merged

Solo ans team split q

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Multicolorhipster.9751 said:

BRO I said no more games, this is more games. We're both too smart to allow pettiness to dictate our actions. We're better than that.

Think about what you're asking for. All the people that were practically handed titles with DuoQ? They walk away with a totally unique reward.

Then when we finally get SoloQ, and nope! Even though SoloQs are the real chads that have to put in twice the work, some random do-nothing top player says we get a totally generic reward.

What a cop out. 

No i want every given title removed as well

Nah, they don't need to remove duo from ranked. That would be unfair and lame for people who use it honestly.

What needs to be done instead is matchmaking should be changed to take into account how easy it is to use alts to manipulate the matchmaking algorithm using Duo Q, to prevent the dishonest abuse. If people are Duo Q in 1500+, the algorithm should not only assume that both players have the same rating as the highest rated player, but give them an extra +10 or so ( for matching purposes only ) just for good measure.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

56 minutes ago, Indecipherable.3621 said:

No i want every given title removed as well

Alright fine, but assuming we do beat the wintrader cartel and DuoQ gets removed and then we climb through SoloQ(very hard to do) to the top, I feel like that is a big accomplishment for not just for any single person, but for all of us and the reward should not be generic legendary crafting materials that people may or may not even use.

For a SoloQ getting top leaderboard spots I want a wintrading police badge next to my name.

This is also nonnegotiable. 

8 minutes ago, Master Ketsu.4569 said:

Nah, they don't need to remove duo from ranked. That would be unfair and lame for people who use it honestly.

What needs to be done instead is matchmaking should be changed to take into account how easy it is to use alts to manipulate the matchmaking algorithm using Duo Q, to prevent the dishonest abuse. If people are Duo Q in 1500+, the algorithm should not only assume that both players have the same rating as the highest rated player, but give them an extra +10 or so ( for matching purposes only ) just for good measure.

What you mean, this doesnt really matter anymore, even if both are 2k rating if they q dodge the other 1 or 2 duo that can make them lose they gonna be placed against gold 2 players with 3 silvers in their team. Duo needs to go, that not only will force them to q dodge each other and the other good players that will also not be i duo which doubles the ppl they have to dodge making it less efficient but also will make harder to q sync  with the accounts they want. Q dodge this much will not only make them play 1 game every 40 mins but also have to carry 4 bad players with high chances of losing compared to now, cuz all the 5 players in the other team will be better than his teammates and his map control solo will be limited. 

• Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, Master Ketsu.4569 said:

Nah to your nah.

The game is a trash fest and duos need to go.

The devs can work on something team based to cycle in, but I was wrong for ever supporting duos in the past.

99% of duo players are by default not using it honestly.

• Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Master Ketsu.4569 said:

One of the matchmakers parameters adds +50 rating to a full premade team, but I'm not sure if that's a relic of the past where Arena could be queued with 5 people and I don't know if it's currently in use in any way. If not maybe they could change that already existing parameter for duo Queue.