(PvE) Bladesworn is extremely fun

Kuma.1503

21 minutes ago, Vancho.8750 said:

Some of the big changes made it do more damage but also made it less enjoyable to play with more added clunkiness. 
Also it is only the Strongest power dps spec on paper under perfect condition the moment the conditions are not perfect engi mechs pull higher damage since no downtime. 
There is no point in running BS over Mech, since you have to try hard and still do less damage then the spec that doesn't need to on content that isn't that hard.
Also don't antagonize @JTGuevara.9018since he is one of the people that actively gave feedback that made it into the game and  the spec (that you apparently adore) became functional.
BS still needs allot of polishing.  

This.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

The 4.25s of Stab I get in WvW, ONLY in gunsaber mode, was a major contention in the balancing... In WvW though, I have a warhorn to get rid of the multitude of condis on me and don't have time to do a saber to get Stab and die.  So it gets balanced for PVE and kills us in WvW.. but they make it sound like it is only PVE.   Another worthless trait IMO. 

1 hour ago, Raim.6123 said:

So is Healsworn no longer a thing because of the changes on Oct 4th? 

I think shout heals will still be reasonably impactful, albeit less so than before (which was the point, of course).

TR still recharges combat stimulant, so you'll still have loads of healing available.

I think the real question for BS viability will be: can it still survive/function now that it no longer gets stability on Dragonscale Defense? It will probably suffer severely because of that change. They really should add stability to triggerguard and reduce it's CD to 45-50s (or give it a 3rd charge) to help compensate for this. 

16 minutes ago, CalmTheStorm.2364 said:

I think shout heals will still be reasonably impactful, albeit less so than before (which was the point, of course).

TR still recharges combat stimulant, so you'll still have loads of healing available.

I think the real question for BS viability will be: can it still survive/function now that it no longer gets stability on Dragonscale Defense? It will probably suffer severely because of that change. They really should add stability to triggerguard and reduce it's CD to 45-50s (or give it a 3rd charge) to help compensate for this. 

Or movement during the channel.