Legendary Eternity went missing?

Hi Guys,

I just logged back in my account for a year and half break. And first time i do is searching for my Eternity.

How ever i searched my whole inventory. No luck on that. I am quite 110% sure that i had a Eternity before in my account.

I didn't get the DLC yet or i have to get the DLC before getting my Eternity back?

I been searching on internet that anet implment new legendary system. Am i missing something around there?

Please help. I spent hours on that Eternity. 

Thanks !

Rex

10 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

Check your equipment tab (on a character that can use greatswords): https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Legendary_Armory

I checked the tab on the side. No luck on that the eternity symbol with gold corner. I pretty sure i equipped that eternity walking around for a few years back. After i broke my computer, i stopped for a year or so. Cant believe the Sword is gone lol 

I only had one warrior character that use greatsword. I submitted a ticket, lets see how it goes. Not sure if they can track down how it gone missing. Thanks anyways 

Rex

5 hours ago, lemonnade.7346 said:

Hi Guys,

I just logged back in my account for a year and half break. And first time i do is searching for my Eternity.

How ever i searched my whole inventory. No luck on that. I am quite 110% sure that i had a Eternity before in my account.

I didn't get the DLC yet or i have to get the DLC before getting my Eternity back?

I been searching on internet that anet implment new legendary system. Am i missing something around there?

Please help. I spent hours on that Eternity. 

Thanks !

Rex

Use gw2effciency to search your account. You also might've sold Eternity since it automatically unlocks the Sunrise and Twilight skins without account-binding it, and were using one of those instead.

Try transmuting a greatsword and seeing if you have the skins for any of the weapons unlocked.

Edited by Mariyuuna.6508
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, Sobx.1758 said:

Check your equipment tab (on a character that can use greatswords): https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Legendary_Armory

Thanks all.

CS confirmed to me that Eternity has never registered under my account. Ever. What the heck was i using in the last 4 years lol I still have memories of showing off the greatsword in the city. 

57 minutes ago, lemonnade.7346 said:

Thanks all.

CS confirmed to me that Eternity has never registered under my account. Ever. What the heck was i using in the last 4 years lol I still have memories of showing off the greatsword in the city. 

It used to be common to acquire Twilight and Sunrise, unlock those skins, then forge Eternity and then sell it to recuperate some of the cost (not possible any longer).

Are you sure you did not sell Eternity as others have suggested and simply reskinned weapons with either Twilight or Sunrise skins? You can check which skins you have unlocked in your wardrobe section of the bank tab.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, lemonnade.7346 said:

Thanks all.

Maybe you made it farther into the past than you realise. Anything you created prior to the wardrobe update won't be registered, unless you still physically have the item in your inventory.