Bladesworn after patch, game play wise even more clunky and slow

felix.2386

gameplay has gotten even more clunky

self healing is still decent.

DT is still very strong skill(with stab ofc), etc.

but game play wise, without the CD bug, this spec has gotten so slow.

DT served as a second weapon swap, and CD bug not only increased mobility, but also made up as a 3 second weapon swap, which made bladesworn some what fluid compared to what it is now, with the absent of fast hand.

CD bug also served as a good filter skills, but now along with tactical reload working only with bladesworn skills.

i'm literally running out of skills to press, hard stuck with auto attacking..

game play has become even more clunky and slow then it already was.

like every other warrior is without discpline.

but again, bladesworn is not playable without either strength or tactic.

Edited by felix.2386
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

i think they really should merge might makes right and mending might into 1 trait in tactics (or in strength) with their combined healing coefficient.

the traits are redundant, and forcing us to take 2 traitlines in order to viably heal from might is taking too much by requiring 2 traitlines.

and yes warrior is clunky as hell without fast hands.

if they're hellbent on pushing warrior away from fast hands, they shoud just remove it and introduce new design and mechanics to warrior accordingly.

• Confused 1

Well, here's my contribution:

-This spec needs to be more deadly.

-1 Second stealth on Flicker Step and reduce the CD, it's only a 300 range teleport, come on, ANet.

-Gunsaber is way too clunky for competitive, the only thing that really works is Gunsaber 3, i don't want to offend the dev that made this weapon, but seems like a really rushed design.

-Gunsaber stow, please, it has been 1 year since beta with this problem.

-Pistol offhand, was the most disappointing weapon for competitive amongst all EoD elite specs, it's a melee weapon that only works as a replacement of offhand axe on pve, and for pvp, it's pretty telegraphed and really easy to avoid.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

The build i just know is now just also somewhat decent on bsw is just bladesworn defence strength. But well disciplin on bladesworn is basicly nonsence.

Tho stay clear and make the way you like to play :P. And yes peops like @felix.2386 would call someone like me stupid but i mean i easily stay on plat 1 normal every season with any build im playing sooo what ever play what ya want guys as long as you have fun on it its nice 😀!

EDIT: to me the meta how it is in its current state might be one of the best since there are actually many builds now that are somewhat good and decent balanced 

Edited by Pati.2438
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1