Can Bladesworn get some tweaks? [Competitive Modes]

Verdict is Vengence.6912

The first tweak I'd ask for is having no cooldown on dragon trigger skills. With Daring Dragon, it's lame having to wait on CD's when the entire point of the trait is to be able to continually hit dragon trigger.

The second tweak I'd ask for is more reliable pathing for Dragon Trigger skills. At certain elevations, it just misses even with target being in front and slightly above you.

There's more I'd like but these seem reasonable enough.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Verdict is Vengence.6912 said:

The first tweak I'd ask for is having no cooldown on dragon trigger skills. With Daring Dragon, it's lame having to wait on CD's when the entire point of the trait is to be able to continually hit dragon trigger.

The second tweak I'd ask for is more reliable pathing for Dragon Trigger skills. At certain elevations, it just misses even with target being in front and slightly above you.

There's more I'd like but these seem reasonable enough.

The pathing on Reach is especially bad. If you're not on the same level as your target, it is very unlikely to hit (even though you see the projectile climb up and over terrain and obstacles).

• Thanks 1

1. Evade on Blooming Fire.

2. Dragonscale Defense 8 sec cooldown at least, but ideally 6 3/4 in case people ever run discipline.

3. Stab on breakstep and damage at the end of breakstep.

4. 20 sec cooldown on Trigger Guard.

5. 30 sec coooldown on Flicker Step. Increase to 450 range.

Useless traits that need buffs.

1. Unseen Sword. Needs way more damage and to increase flow regardless of hit.

2. Lush Forest needs to be on the last use of ammunition. Adjust effects as needed.

3. Daring Dragon needs to grant stab. It probably still needs something else to compete with unyielding. Ideally more damage in some way

4. Immortal Dragon needs to pulse healing, resolution, and protection aoe when converting charges.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, UNOwen.7132 said:

We need huge Gunsaber buffs.

There just isn't enough in gunsabre to warrant taking away all the other weapons. There are not enough effects, blocks, etc. There is only skills good for dps.

If they are going to make bladesworn a pure pve spec, fine. I just want my money back lol.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, UNOwen.7132 said:

We need huge Gunsaber buffs. Right now, its the worst weaponset in the game, and you straight up try to spend as close to 0 seconds in it as possible. It sucks. And it should've been buffed this patch, but obviously wasnt.

Numbers wont fix it, it just sucks mechanically, it does damage by spamming skills and the extra effects on it are kinda kitten even though it is supposed to be THE WEAPON. It is not good damage weapon nor utility one and it is definitely not hybrid damage/utility, it has kitten mobility doesn't have effective cc (it has cripple) it doesn't have any good defense dodge or block (it has projectile destruction on a small spot) . It is supposed to be ranged/melee weapon but even ranged weapons get a cc skill and a defensive skill, like you can have one extra dodge on warrior just on GS and one Block from shield you can't have more no no, then you have Rev that can run GS/staff with all the blocks and dodges.
At this point I think they designed it this way to spite people that give a kitten, people say being rooted sucks, spamming sucks, another DPS is pointless to have and guess what you get all of that and you gona play it cause numbers are high or reroll(or quit the game).

"The I know better cause I'm a god designer even though I don't play the game" syndrome is really popular in games this days for some reason, WoW is really famous with the NERF FUN meme. Things are getting better after the Banners Patch , since people got tired getting served kitten and made a kitten show , maybe BS will get some fun balance instead of the Min max clunk balance. 

Edited by Vancho.8750
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1