November 29 Balance Update Preview - Elementalist

thetwothousand.5049

11 minutes ago, AliamRationem.5172 said:

Catalyst again?  Seriously?  How do you make the exact same mistake again?🤦‍♂️

Scepter looks good, though.  Maybe a little too good if they ever make elementals usable in actual gameplay.  Now if they could just bring sword up to that 40-42k spot...

Well if you only have 1 orb up it will probably be 3K less DPS , so 42K benchmark level DPS with just the orb from fire attunement that has 10% modifier? Given the amount of work that goes into it and water+earth being entirely melee that isn't that ridiculous. It would probably still tank (up to 10% less?) for the average player due to the Elemental Empowerment stacks I am thinking.

Edit: also grand finale is shown in the log contributing 3K DPS. I'm pretty sure I never used it in PVE due to fear of losing the buffs from hammer orbs. If I were to even play at the same level as Roul (let's not joke about that around here as he deserves respect) and omit using Grand Finale my absolute max potential on it would be ~42K similar to not using the previously defensive orbs (water/earth).

Edited by Infusion.7149
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, AliamRationem.5172 said:

Catalyst again?  Seriously?  How do you make the exact same mistake again?🤦‍♂️

Scepter looks good, though.  Maybe a little too good if they ever make elementals usable in actual gameplay.  Now if they could just bring sword up to that 40-42k spot...

Sword does 40-41k currently...

9 hours ago, Ace.1784 said:

Look at Roul's channel if you haven't already lol

dagger/dagger tempest is already incredibly good at healing without aura healing.

Sure off hand dagger is good at healing but off hand WH the tempest class wepon is not and the only main hand for tempest to run for support is now dagger alone sadly is not enofe. That why they made dagger MH in pve heal for a lot more.

20 hours ago, AliamRationem.5172 said:

Power sword benches for 39-40k (40k ive seen was with unravel). 

Condi sword kinda okay-ish, but it needs some more love.