Reaper Changes Feedback - 29 November balance preview

God.5728

7 minutes ago, Obtena.7952 said:

OK but getting a slight DPS increase to slightly increase it's use was never a point I disputed so 🤷‍♂️You can't even assume that the SMALL increase in Reaper use in teams since the Nov Patch is only due to due to the changes it got either. 

Frankly, I don't think you know what you are even disagreeing with me about ... it would require you to understand my point which it's obvious you don't. Like I said, maybe next time you come prepared if you want to pull some punches with me. 

The argument was the class would not be desireable without something to be used and now it is because dps is higher. You said the class didn't need any changes now you are saying it changes nothing i'm saying it can be at 36-37k and its fine its competitive enough that it can be taken heck even if 35 is kinda on the low side its still able to compete with the likes of mech and be taken.

And you accused me of necroing out of revenge. I want the class to be succeeding not to fail.

The fact its at 35 changes a lot for the better for the class.Now is it perfect? NO but its a start. The reason i argue with you is because you keep aspausing to nothing has changed at 35 that its same as 31-32k but thats a big noticeable amount for a class. Now the big thing in raids is they will still have some very niche things  but its def a improvement to be happy about and something to celebrate

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Axl.8924 said:

The argument was the class would not be desireable without something to be used and now it is because dps is higher. You said the class didn't need any changes now you are saying it changes nothing 

No, that isn't my point (I don't even understand what that sentence is supposed to mean). No, I didn't say that Reaper didn't need any changes. No, I'm not the one that necro'ed this thread. No, I never claimed nothing changed after the Nov patch. So ... WTH you talking about?

You necro'ed a thread by quoting me JUST to try to school me on how I'm wrong but it didn't go the way you imagined. So now you are inventing things I never said to tell me I'm wrong and trying to justify doing that by claiming your motives are celebratory? Not good and it's not honest. 

Edited by Obtena.7952
  • Confused 3