What if we had a F2 or even an F3 unconnected to especs?

Verdict is Vengence.6912

Dreaming of F2 and F3  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of F2 would you want?

• Defensive (block, evade, etc.)
    • Support (heal, barrier, etc.)
    • Mobility (teleport, dash, etc.)
    • Counter (obviously something different from Full Counter lol)
    • None, our current options are fine
  2. 2. Would you want an F3 as well?

• Yes - Defensive (block, evade, etc.)
    • Yes - Support (heal, barrier, etc.)
    • Yes - Mobility (teleport, dash, etc.)
    • Yes - Counter (obviously something different than Full Counter lol)
    • No, an F1 and F2 is enough
  3. 3. Dare we ask for more? How about an F4?

• Yes - Defensive (block, evade, etc.)
    • Yes - Support (heal, barrier, etc.)
    • Yes - Mobility (teleport, dash, etc.)
    • Yes - Counter (obviously something different than Full Counter lol)
    • No, an F4 would definitely be too much

At the beginning of the game, people who played warrior pined for an F2, something to spend adrenaline on that would help with survival. Later, spellbreaker comes along and brings about epic change, especially in competitive modes.

But what if we had an F2 unattached to especs which we could spend adrenaline on? What if we had an F2 that was a defensive option? Perhaps there could be an F3 that was a support option.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Imagine if core warrior had "lesser endure pain" (dmg immunity for 2.5s and stunbreak, 40s CD) as an F2. That would go such a long way towards addressing some of warrior's biggest needs (stun breaks and damage reduction) and would relieve some of the pressure on our utilities to provide those functions.

Spellbreaker and Berserker would give that F2 up in exchange for FC and B mode, respectively. Berserker's Savage Instinct would effectively make it's F2 the same as core, but needs to be traited to do so.

I'd like to see BS maintain access to the F2 from core, much like Chrono and virtuoso recently got distortion back.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, CalmTheStorm.2364 said:

Imagine if core warrior had "lesser endure pain" (dmg immunity for 2.5s and stunbreak, 40s CD) as an F2. That would go such a long way towards addressing some of warrior's biggest needs (stun breaks and damage reduction) and would relieve some of the pressure on our utilities to provide those functions.

Spellbreaker and Berserker would give that F2 up in exchange for FC and B mode, respectively. Berserker's Savage Instinct would effectively make it's F2 the same as core, but needs to be traited to do so.

I'd like to see BS maintain access to the F2 from core, much like Chrono and virtuoso recently got distortion back.

You're brain is firing out some good stuff. The best part is what needs to be done is mapped out coupled with reasons why.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, Verdict is Vengence.6912 said:

I'm liking what I'm seeing boys. The F3 dash pick is surprising. I thought more people would want a heal. Still, very cool to see it get picked above the others.

I knew to add this to the survey because I knew my warrior brothers were reasonable.

Active defense requests and mobility requests have been popping up a lot on the forums. I’m not too surprised. Much more fun then just out healing damage. Less mind numbing too. No one wants another shoutsworn.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Zuko.7132 said:

Active defense requests and mobility requests have been popping up a lot on the forums. I’m not too surprised. Much more fun then just out healing damage. Less mind numbing too. No one wants another shoutsworn.

Sorry, I meant that I thought people would've wanted a support burst because of all the callouts for a support build. With a support burst, the tactics trait line would be freed up to do more and have better focused traits. Imagine how cool banner skills would be if they were affected by an F2 or F3.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Verdict is Vengence.6912 said:

Sorry, I meant that I thought people would've wanted a support burst because of all the callouts for a support build. With a support burst, the tactics trait line would be freed up to do more and have better focused traits. Imagine how cool banner skills would be if they were affected by an F2 or F3.

Oh that’s different. If it was an aoe support thing that would be cool, though I’d prefer something besides raw healing or barrier. I thought you were talking more self sustain. Something that gave warrior group utility would be cool. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zuko.7132 said:

I thought you were talking more self sustain. Something that gave warrior group utility would be cool. 

I think both sustain and group utility could be possible with an F skill. It could be self-sustaining tool, but there could also be a trait in tactics that made others become affected by your support burst.

But yea, "warrior group utility" sounds cool just reading it lol. The possibilities are fun to think about. 

• Like 1