No aim, no brain, I'm a Bull's Charge main [Merged]

bethekey.8314

On 11/23/2022 at 6:21 PM, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Yeah, but they did that in order to do what you said.

nope. maybe they did with bulls charge specifically but with most leaps they will change direction mid leap without detargeting and if you port behind them. they'll do a full 180, i think its lame but i'm guessing i'm in the minority since everyone seems to take this for granted. with stuff like war gs 5 i think its fine cuz the character doesn't leave the ground, but if they do, they shouldn't be able to change direction. idk small nitpicky thing but it does come into play every now and then.

Edited by Stand The Wall.6987

8 hours ago, Stand The Wall.6987 said:

nope. maybe they did with bulls charge specifically but with most leaps they will change direction mid leap without detargeting and if you port behind them. they'll do a full 180, i think its lame but i'm guessing i'm in the minority since everyone seems to take this for granted. with stuff like war gs 5 i think its fine cuz the character doesn't leave the ground, but if they do, they shouldn't be able to change direction. idk small nitpicky thing but it does come into play every now and then.

That has to do with channeled skills, which some leaps are. All channeled skills track movement.

On 11/23/2022 at 7:17 PM, bethekey.8314 said:

I appreciate you slowing down the video to try and analyze what's going on here. While it's  difficult to see, the warrior started Bull's Charge behind the brazier and afterward was entirely surprised by what happened as well. If you want to put in the effort to record  the Warrior's PoV, I'd watch.

Here is a recording, though without the inputs (that would be a hassle to set up):

For the bulls jump, you want to first input jump and then bulls charge. For GS3, you want to first GS3 and then input jump. Both have a very small window between the inputs, though for GS3 the inputs are almost next to each other or you'll miss the window.

Edited by Hotride.2187
  • Thanks 1