Hello, recently bought POF/HOT bundle from the website, but i never got the 1 free level 80 boost, am i missing something?

Chii.4082

18 hours ago, Chii.4082 said:

Hello, recently bought POF/HOT bundle from the website, but i never got the 1 free level 80 boost, am i missing something? . Please help

If you want help from players, I recommend taking a screenshot (default key is print screen next to F12 and scroll lock) with the inventory panel open and scrolled all the way up. Keep in mind that you get the boost inside the free slot automatically - it doesn't come in a mail like with gemstore bought items. Additionally having the story journal open with either Heart of Thorns or Path of Fire story selected to show that the expansions are activated.

If it is not there and PoF/HoT are activated on your account, then you are best off contacting support.

17 hours ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

The L80 Boost is no longer listed on the purchase page; I don't know if they've stopped including it. The L80 Boost/Shared Inventory Slot is listed on the End of Dragon and the two Collection purchase pages.

I just checked and in the image for the PoF+HoT bundle you see the level 80 booster icon in the first image. It doesn't have a compare feature because there is no Ultimate edition available any more and the only means to get the Deluxe upgrade is via the gemstore - you can only purchase the standard edition.

Edited by Konig Des Todes.2086
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Not sure what the 'compare' feature has to do with it, and I do see the icon. There's no 'compare' feature with the Complete Collection, either, but it lists the L80 Boosts/Shared Inventory Slots. It seems odd they no longer list what's included in Path of Fire/Heart of Thorns.  🤷‍♂️ 

There is a compare feature for the expansion collection that offers Deluxe/Ultimate. Same position as just the EoD option.

Though I just noticed something curious:

Not sure if there's an actual difference on purchase but... this should probably be looked into, unless the intent is to have a booster for the LWS collection instead of PoF+HoT bundle... And if the PoF+HoT bundle isn't giving a lvl 80 booster because EoD came out, they need to update that image.

Edited by Konig Des Todes.2086

8 hours ago, Konig Des Todes.2086 said:

And if the PoF+HoT bundle isn't giving a lvl 80 booster because EoD came out, they need to update that image.

On Steam and official retailers, it does give the boost. When purchased from ingame, the boost for HoT + PoF is listed too. OP should just contact support.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/439163526616055821/1045942846080942101/image.png

(Picture from the ingame store)

Edited by Sime.3681

8 hours ago, Konig Des Todes.2086 said:

Not sure if there's an actual difference on purchase but... this should probably be looked into, unless the intent is to have a booster for the LWS collection instead of PoF+HoT bundle... And if the PoF+HoT bundle isn't giving a lvl 80 booster because EoD came out, they need to update that image.

It's simply the most recent listing with accurate information. The site has always been inaccurate. PoF has been listed without the booster all year, and the collection says it gives 1, but actually gives 2.