I wish my fellow Warriors a wonderful new year!

DanAlcedo.3281

It was a tough year for us.

I still feel the buttkick that was the Banner rework. πŸ˜”

Lets hope that 2023 bring lots of good reworks and buffs for Warrior!

Β 

I wish you all a wonderful New Year!Β  See you all in 2023!

Β 

πŸŽ†πŸŽ†πŸŽ†

Edited by DanAlcedo.3281
  • Like 3

• DanAlcedo.3281 changed the title to I wish my fellow Warriors a wonderful new year!

The field lays bare of life save the lone figure in the middle, legs spread wide and torso sunken no more than a foot from the ground. Snow blankets the the landscape as fresh flecks of white continue their downward assault upon the earth. Yet the land stands dry around the figure, the heat of his rage blasting back the chill of winter’s icy grip.

For a dozen or so feet, there is no snow, there is no water, there is something in short supply this time of year; bare dirt. The flakes that fall steam high above the man’s head as they collide with the heat that pours forth from the wellspring of the man’s soul.

Down,Β up.

Down, up.

The sword swooshes through the air, it’s melody audible for miles around as it splits through the air with a speed imperceptible to the ordinary man. Who could this be? Where have such monstrous qualities arisen?

All who look upon that intimidating aura know; it is the Warrior. In the dead of winter, as the calendar turns, the warriors swing their sword in solitary dedication to overcoming their own weakness. While the weak huddle near their fires, avoiding the misery of the icy world, warrior bears his chest, and assumes the deepest of horse stances, and swings his sword, the countdown and cheers of the world irrelevant to that dedicated mind.

For how would the Warrior greet the new year, but with his balls scraping the floor, legs burning from the continuous strain of the position of dominance.

It comes! Let us welcome it, legs spread wide! Let this year be christened in the glory of its depth!
#deephorsestance2023

Edited by oscuro.9720
Me am warrior, no good spelling things
  • Like 3