Meta is at one of its most unfun point

mariugo.4856

13 minutes ago, mariugo.4856 said:

Azure even answered to a message where i proposed to either change or remove hammer sb from the meta with "So your solution is to just remove spellbreaker from the meta entirely?"

How should they do this? 

change or remove hammer sb from the meta

hazing 

I'm not here to belittle or mock you any more than you do to me. I'm trying to get you to consider what changes the devs should make, because removing entire classes from viability is a non-starter and if you aren't getting slowed down with CC, you are either never dying or dying so fast you will probably also not like that. 

I'm not just going to agree with you. "I don't like it, change it by doing something" isn't enough. Prove there's a better way to do it. 

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, mariugo.4856 said:

You two are the ephitome of forum warriors, i explained my reasons about 10 times and you guys pretty much ignored 95%of what i explained, Azure even answered to a message where i proposed to either change or remove hammer sb from the meta with "So your solution is to just remove spellbreaker from the meta entirely?"

Your attempt at hazing people on forum are physically cringing me, have fun with your clearly too much free time

Take care mate! 

I don't blame you if you didn't bother to read the wall of text, but I understand where you're coming from. When it comes to opinionated topics like what's fun and what isn't people are always going to disagree. 

If there's any solace, this games balance is like throwing darts at a dartboard, so we might end up getting another Feb2020 2 electric boogaloo. Then we'll be the one complaining how this game sucks, and you can come in and tell us how we're wrong. 

Until then, have fun doing... whatever it is you do. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kuma.1503 said:

Take care mate! 

I don't blame you if you didn't bother to read the wall of text, but I understand where you're coming from. When it comes to opinionated topics like what's fun and what isn't people are always going to disagree. 

If there's any solace, this games balance is like throwing darts at a dartboard, so we might end up getting another Feb2020 2 electric boogaloo. Then we'll be the one complaining how this game sucks, and you can come in and tell us how we're wrong. 

Until then, have fun doing... whatever it is you do. 

6/10 not antagonistic enough

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Gotejjeken.1267 said:

Which is why I am torn on this.  I'm not sure if these specs are super out of line or Ranger (which I main) is just under-performing outside of teleburst untamed; which I rarely see untamed anyway at higher levels and if do it has been tank variant and not burst.  

I think it has more to do with Ele and Warrior getting buffed in Oct2022 and that the other professions need their turn.

• Confused 1

18 hours ago, mariugo.4856 said:

Literally no one plays without stunbreak, but when 70% of the meta builds posses semi-oneshot stunlock combo you often stunbreak a stunlock once or twice just to get stunned again by someone else immediately after.

Its me! i am "no one"!

i play without a single utility stunbreak and i am not getting stunlocked, unless i am trying to go 1vX

it miiight be a "you-problem", when 70% of builds are killing you in a oneshot-stunlock-combo.

sounds like someone hitting a ele that has shockaura and then complaining about being stunlocked.

Edited by Sahne.6950

On 1/18/2023 at 12:07 PM, Sahne.6950 said:

Its me! i am "no one"!

i play without a single utility stunbreak and i am not getting stunlocked, unless i am trying to go 1vX

it miiight be a "you-problem", when 70% of builds are killing you in a oneshot-stunlock-combo.

sounds like someone hitting a ele that has shockaura and then complaining about being stunlocked.

You 2k+ post gang must be some kind of circus, after the 2 guys that approve one of the most degenerate meta ever now comes the guy that plays without stunbreak in a meta with classes that average 6 seconds of stun time.

Life must be easy in low ranks

Edited by mariugo.4856
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mariugo.4856 said:

Life must be easy in your rank guys, after the 2 guys that approve one of the most degenerate meta ever now comes the guy that plays without stunbreak in a meta with classes that average 6 seconds of stun time.

Life must be easy in low ranks

Yeah! i just recently reached silver for the first time in 10 years and i am super proud of it. /s

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Haha 1

On 1/18/2023 at 2:07 PM, Sahne.6950 said:

Its me! i am "no one"!

You are playing with stunbreaks. You actually have 4 of them which is more than most builds can have. Utility or not doesn't change anything.

Edited by Spellhunter.9675
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Spellhunter.9675 said:

You are playing with stunbreaks. You actually have 4 of them which is more than most builds can have. Utility or not doesn't change anything.

Well your right, every overload breaks stun. But that also means i have very clear times where i will have none. smart people will stun me right after the overload, but even then i rarely find myself stunlocked until the next overload is ready.

The only thing that can seriously stunlock is warrior, and all of their CC´s are heavily telegraphed.

Edited by Sahne.6950