Change in Community Behavior Lately?

5 hours ago, Sobx.1758 said:

In the way you said you want to see it? Pretty sure it would have no positive effects. Anyone wanting to be paired with 10 completely random players on completely random classes/builds already has that option by simply "welcoming all". Anyone who isn't already "welcoming all" probably doesn't really want that option, since if they did, there seem to be absolutely no reason to not announce their own unorganized groups in lfg.

Just like above: seeing how "welcome all" squads can be -and sometimes are- a thing, it seems strongly unlikely any lfg would change anything about the existence of sellers.

It will pair people like the OW or 2 hour-auto-lfg (lets make it simple click + no cd).

You didn't hear people whinning about the S1 Strikes with the  2 hour-auto-lfg

(and neither from sellers ("let us have this 1% of the content , lke Soo Won") , because they couldnt monotize it ) 😛

I will lead to some toxicity , but already its in the peak ( OW vs Instance Community war)

(are we sure old gg,  we dont need to create Fractals and Replace the old dungeons ?The only broken promish in the next game will be the Raids that they will try to haunt you:P Edit:Or pvp maps)

Edited by Killthehealersffs.8940
  • Confused 8

3 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

It will pair people like the OW or 2 hour-auto-lfg (lets make it simple click + no cd).

You didn't hear people whinning about the S1 Strikes with the  2 hour-auto-lfg

(and neither from sellers ("let us have this 1% of the content , lke Soo Won") , because they couldnt monotize it ) 😛

Clicking on "advertise your group on lfg" and writing "everyone welcome" is already easy and then so is clicking "join". Also you didn't address anything I wrote in my previous post, so here it is again:

In the way you said you want to see it? Pretty sure it would have no positive effects. Anyone wanting to be paired with 10 completely random players on completely random classes/builds already has that option by simply "welcoming all". Anyone who isn't already "welcoming all" probably doesn't really want that option, since if they did, there seem to be absolutely no reason to not announce their own unorganized groups in lfg.

Just like above: seeing how "welcome all" squads can be -and sometimes are- a thing, it seems strongly unlikely any lfg would change anything about the existence of sellers.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

Just now, Sobx.1758 said:

Clicking on "advertise your group on lfg" and writing "everyone welcome" is already easy and then so is clicking "join". Also you didn't address anything I wrote in my previous post, so here it is again:

Well you said peopple wont like , but i am saying people enjoying the random grouping of the OW + 2-hour-lfg 😛

• Like 1
  • Confused 6

6 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

Well you said peopple wont like , but i am saying people enjoying the random grouping of the OW + 2-hour-lfg 😛

Nope, I didn't say "people won't like", I said:

Where do you see anything about "people not liking it"? 

I also said this about the sellers, which was a direct response to what you wrote as well:

And in the end you didn't really address anything from that post. Not sure why you're doing this.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

38 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

Nope, I didn't say "people won't like", I said:

Where do you see anything about "people not liking it"? 

I also said this about the sellers, which was a direct response to what you wrote as well:

And in the end you didn't really address anything from that post. Not sure why you're doing this.

In the part that "if people wanted to be paired with randoms they would create  a "weloming lfg"".

People like to be paried with randoms (OW, 2hour LFG) 😛

Could you exxplain the " no positive effects"?

(Edit: I cannot understand it because i had 5 out of 20 (I guess "E") in my own grammar language + 8 out 20 in Maths . ....Damm Dust2 (CS 1.6) image trainning in classroom...Every time i go in the school to get a signed copy , the teachers treat me like an allien , sniff)

• Confused 6

38 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

In the part that "if people wanted to be paired with randoms they would create  a "weloming lfg"".

People like to be paried with randoms (OW, 2hour LFG) 😛

...so if they like getting paired with random players, they can easly do it by creating "everyone welcome" groups in lfg. That's what I said and what you keep avoiding. What's the issue here?

38 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

Could you exxplain the " no positive effects"?

I already did in the post above, which I then re-quoted 2 more times. Anyone truly "wanting to be paired with random people to play it" can already do it by making a squad and "welcoming everyone". You basically want to "add the same thing second time" (while the first one is still available ingame) and claim it will totally change everything. But it won't and we know that because it's already a thing and... are you using it?

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

54 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

...so if they like getting paired with random players, they can easly do it by creating "everyone welcome" groups in lfg. That's what I said and what you keep avoiding. What's the issue here?

I dont know .

People don't have a problem with joining with randoms , and the aut0-lfg will be an extra tool that hlps them accomplice the goal .The technology exist (2 hour lfg) and we will add a button (no cd) .. Whoever wants to create manually groups in te Expiernce panel /normal Guilds/Traning Guilds/Discorse will still be able to .

More tools =>better for the game

(atleast its better than trying to force people to use Li builds or hardcore OW to make them ready for Raids , xaxaxa. if you want to boycot it by beeing afk , then it's "ok" by me also . PvP could get the resourcs next , before the November draught , xaxa .)

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 7

On 1/26/2023 at 6:53 AM, KawsMeCal.5923 said:

I've been met with the most vile kinds of people acting so mighty on people

its not recent, its been like that for a few years now, sadly the glory days are gone.

still, as communities go, i feel gw2's community is still friendlier than most.

and i feel anet has done and are still doing a great job at policing and addressing the more major and severe occurences of toxicity.

its like a ghost hug, you don't feel it, but tits there. 👻 🤗

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3

On 1/30/2023 at 7:54 AM, Dibit.6259 said:

Asking for a certain amount of kp is just a way to know how many times people have completed that content. It should at least show the person knows mechanics etc but even then you run the risk of getting someone is has been carried by others that they may not fully understand the fight. As much as you say its tedious it also reduces the risk of getting someone who knows nothing and is joining on a whim and then failing because said person can't pull their weight. Cms and raids do require some level understanding and cooperation, some people don't know/realize that the who thing can fall apart if certain things are being done correctly. Yes this can be restricting to new/unexperienced players or players not having enough of the right kp but at he same time the people lfging don't expect or are willing to teach the fight during that run so it's a way for them to attempt to filter that out.

18 hours ago, Krzysztof.5973 said:

Asking for KP is more about experience than skill. As of right now It's only single LI for 4 strikes a week. Then 1 li per strike cm. If I ask on LFG for somebody with 30k+ UFE for example It's about the mindset. I want my runs to be quick and flawless, everybody knows what to do, no time for explaining. If I want to relax I will join no KP normal mode strikes. Takes longer, but you can chill out. If I ask on the raid LFG for 150 Dhuum + Q2 KP It's because I want a fast raid fullclear of all the wings under 3 hours. 

There is always a different reason for people to use KP. That hasn't changed. 

Thank you two for the explanation, it's been a LONG time since I did raids and I only really do the occasional T4s/strikes so I needed a bit of a refresher of what certain KP meant. Appreciate the break down o7