Really anet, REALLY?

Thomas.2564

Just read new patch notes. 150 sups in camps now?????????????????????????? Yeah, wouldnt want the mindless ktrains to run out of sups now, would we 👍but at least they are giving us more sups to def with, oh, w8, i forgot they decided to give us less 👍

I"ev got a banging idea for ur next patch. Ok listen, how about reducing all wall and gate hp by 50% yeah? And then increasing ram and cata dmg by 50% sound good? 👍

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 6

16 minutes ago, Thomas.2564 said:

Yeah, cause all we know ppl want sabotage in camps instead of speedy dollys or packed 👍

So?

It's a choice, not a set-in-stone meta with BiS.  If you care more about ktrainers taking camps, you'd use the correct tactic for that.  If you can hold the camp, you'd use the correct tactic for that one too.

Edited by Chaba.5410
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Thomas.2564 said:

Just read new patch notes. 150 sups in camps now?????????????????????????? Yeah, wouldnt want the mindless ktrains to run out of sups now, would we 👍but at least they are giving us more sups to def with, oh, w8, i forgot they decided to give us less 👍

I"ev got a banging idea for ur next patch. Ok listen, how about reducing all wall and gate hp by 50% yeah? And then increasing ram and cata dmg by 50% sound good? 👍

DO NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT ARENANET'S MISTAKES*! 

If you complain they abandon your game-mode for 10 years.

*changes/decisions etc.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 6

3 hours ago, Thomas.2564 said:

i know its a weird patch for wvw , i like the weekly rewards and stuff even tho its not much , but they can increase it overtime hopefuly , i still don't understand why the supply changes , i know they want you to care more about camps and target roamers , but it doesn't realy change much from the wvw problems sadly , i wish they could give frog and ogre camps a notification that they are getting attacked so people defend them , or make auto claims on objectives so i don't have to come in wvw and see every tower and camps not claimed for about 20 minutes cause people are lazy to do so , or give healers also the ability to get look bags while healing , i legit miss out on lots of kills cause i gotta give boons and heal my squad , or make a tower or keep contested cross only if it get hit by a siege and not a monkey roamer that decide to hit a guard once and i lose the ability to use the waypoint which is weird.

150 seems realty nice and the point of balancing keeping it at best 20 pulling from the camp vs say 25 from a keep give you a lot of instive to walk a yack. At the same time keeping the keeps max cap of supple lower you cant just passive have more supple in the keep. The keeps max supple may be better if they drop it a bit more.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Squeakywitch.5381 said:

How do you get that?

It's a tactic from your guild that you can place on objectives.  You can either use a Scribe to make tactics or buy them from the Skirmish Chests and deposit them into the guild you are repping.

Edited by Chaba.5410