What If... Nevermore

The Colllection and lore in Nevermore is cool.. but what if the raven that we raise in the process of making nevermore could be added to home instance once we finish nevermore... If u feel the raven comes with us as part of the staff and shdn't be added to home instance, theres the raven birdhouse we build along the way... we could add that in the home instance...

I wish all the legendary weapons should have some memorabilia items added to home instance.... kudzu shd have a small tree, exordium, some mist anomaly and nevermore a raven birdhouse(ofc the cats shdnt be able to reach the raven birdhouse)

Also the trophy items that we get during nevermore collection like Friend of Rabbits, Friend of Moas should they've been added as league of legends emote stickers it'd be so cool... Feels bad to delete those trophy items once we finish Nevermore...

• Like 14
  • Confused 4

1 hour ago, Crystal Paladin.3871 said:

I wish all the legendary weapons should have some memorabilia items added to home instance....

that's actually not a bad idea... it would take up dev time to add the stuff, for sure, but it could be some side-project on spare time kind of deal. After all, they DID tie Kudzu to the Hidden Garden in Mount Maelstrom... giving the player a portal device to the garden as a reward for completing certain parts of the collections.

P.S. as a side note.... it's really sad that people have co-opted the "confused" emoji as a "dislike" button, because there's nothing confusing about this post (and many others that i've seen plagued by "confused" people) it just makes me think that many players are easily confused, and don't know what they're reading. and it's also too bad that they're all anonymous, because there's no way to ask someone how the post confuses them, or in what ways the post could be made more clear.

• Like 6
  • Confused 7

I like the idea

3 hours ago, Forgotten Legend.9281 said:

that's actually not a bad idea... it would take up dev time to add the stuff, for sure, but it could be some side-project on spare time kind of deal. After all, they DID tie Kudzu to the Hidden Garden in Mount Maelstrom... giving the player a portal device to the garden as a reward for completing certain parts of the collections.

P.S. as a side note.... it's really sad that people have co-opted the "confused" emoji as a "dislike" button, because there's nothing confusing about this post (and many others that i've seen plagued by "confused" people) it just makes me think that many players are easily confused, and don't know what they're reading. and it's also too bad that they're all anonymous, because there's no way to ask someone how the post confuses them, or in what ways the post could be made more clear.

It’s a trolling button, ignore it or wear it as a badge of honour 

• Like 7

A trophy, beyond the weapon itself, for crafting a legendary weapon is an interesting idea. I do think that ANet has provided plenty of utility for leggies without this addition so perhaps an additional collection or questline for leggie owners to add this option to either a guild hall or home instance.

• Like 1

Idea is good but to me, it would waste of devs time for few reasons. Some home instances area already pretty full as someone said before. Why to add something there when none except you (unless you invite friends) can see it? And also why would you actually went to home instance to look at a raven that is already with you EVERYWHERE when you use the weapon? Adding anything to home instance is not good idea unless anet completely remake it but again, thats only my opinion.