pve legendary armor

I've been having a hard time acquiring my legendary pve armor, i just can't do the jade heart achievement. 

can the dev just remove it, i know many other players are having difficulties in getting their legendary armor cause of 

that one achievement. one day i tired 10 times and still failed it, the only thing keeping me from get my legendary armor. 

i just want to grind the easy raids, but this achievement is keeping me away from raids. 

• Confused 4
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Chaba.5410 said:

Don't you just need to be in the green circle everytime for that one?

Yes, and the requirements of the green circle for the number of players in it needs to be met as well, otherwise you still get floated and lose the achievement. It helps when all players go for the greens because some groups just heal through them and ignore them.

It's a bit tricky. I got it myself in a few tries but I would not mind ArenaNet simplifying the requirements a bit for the collection. 150 Raid boss kills alone is quite something on it's own.

Edited by TheQuickFox.3826
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, TheQuickFox.3826 said:

Yes, and the requirements of the green circle for the number of players in it needs to be met as well, otherwise you still get floated and lose the achievement. It helps when all players go for the greens because some groups just heal through them and ignore them.

It's a bit tricky. I got it myself in a few tries but I would not mind ArenaNet simplifying the requirements a bit for the collection. 150 Raid boss kills alone is quite something on it's own.

If you zoom out you see yellow orbs above just go for the ones that need 1 person.

1 hour ago, TheQuickFox.3826 said:

There are always circles that can be soloed though and they always spawn in the same place. Players have written guides about it.

2 hours ago, Chaba.5410 said:

There are always circles that can be soloed though and they always spawn in the same place.

Exactly. The OP just needs to spot them fast and then teleport there with the Special Action Key.

I recommend doing that on a HAM. You get an additional teleportation skill (Shift Signet) and can also easily heal yourself as downed state will disqualify you from getting the heart.

P.S. Oh, and you can do it in Emboldened Mode, which will make it even easier.

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Chaba.5410 said:

There are always circles that can be soloed though and they always spawn in the same place. Players have written guides about it.

I know. I already have the armor. But I would not mind this to be skipped because players seem to have trouble with it and imo the other requirements are still enough to call it a legendary reward.