Tried coming back.

Rufo.3716

I wanted to come.  I was hoping for great things.  But it seems they still will do anything possible to sell more of the expansion.  Most of the new skill are still trait lines are still miserable to play against.  Guess they really don't care much about balance and whatever they did do was just to try and show that they did something.  

Game still isn't worth the Charmian extra soft I wipe my butt with.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 3

14 hours ago, Dr Meta.3158 said:

He wants to teleport to someone and 1 shot them and feel like he's very skilled. Go play a first person shooter game. 

If I wanted to do that I'd just play the new classes.  The sad thing is, yes, this probably is the best balance since PoF.  They haven't bothered to even try to balance much since then.  Just like PoF they are leaving the new classes way OP so people will buy the stupid xpac.  Was hoping after this patch PvP would be viable again, but sadly, this looks like a PvE game, and FF14 just does that better.

• Haha 2

The Problem is not the balance per se, it is the matchmaking and the possibility of duo qing. As mid/low tier player it is possible, du to small playerbase, to get matched vs high duos. And that is the worst pvp experience you might get. Even a semi competent but quite coordinated duo will let you feel utter useless, if there isn anything like it on your team.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, fatedhater.9301 said:

yup pvp in this game is an absolutely horrible experience and that responsibility and blame goes to the devs

if i had a performance record like anet pvp devs, i would be jobless, for some reason they get paid for this

There are no sPvP developers left. I don't think it is fair to blame devs who developed it years ago.