right direction, nowhere close to there, give warrior our strike damage back already.

eXruina.4956

16 hours ago, Lighter.5631 said:

guardian/rev duh?

Both are dead meat in a 2v1 since they cant run. And they barely do ranged damage (even dh lb does nothing compared to traps). If you roam in a group I guess it works, solo and power though? Gl.

Power vindi is maybe the only power build that is in a better spot than war for (solo) roaming (aside from thief, ranger builds). But I'm really not sure about how it disengages... I've only seen it run away 1v1.

Edited by Hotride.2187
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, Hotride.2187 said:

Both are dead meat in a 2v1 since they cant run.

its skill issue.

if both = dead meat, only because they can't run, then i don't know by what logic warrior runs better.

both DH and willbender runs better then any of the warrior spec, only bad one is fb

if you think other wise

《skill issue》really

and thinking warrior is better than any of the revenant elite spec in roaming is just completely and utterly out of touch with the game.

Edited by Lighter.5631
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Lighter.5631 said:

its skill issue.

if both = dead meat, only because they can't run, then i don't know by what logic warrior runs better.

both DH and willbender runs better then any of the warrior spec, only bad one is fb

if you think other wise

《skill issue》really

and thinking warrior is better than any of the revenant elite spec in roaming is just completely and utterly out of touch with the game.

No idea what to say, you sound clueless here. I'm gonna leave it at that.

• Confused 2

On 3/22/2023 at 9:17 AM, Grand Marshal.4098 said:

Honestly, axe 5 nerf is felt hard. Like idk why in someone's right mind, a nerf on that skill would happen. 

Imagine actually CLEAVING with a kittening channeled melee skill...Def not doable. kitten anet.

I'll tell you. Because they ate all FIFTEEN of the strikes! But no...they couldn't let us have THAT could they! Freakin' mmos. Don't mind me, I'm just sitting here playing the Final Fantasy remasters on Steam.

• Like 2

Just watched john wick 4, man wish bladesworn did Gun-Fu, but i guess that's too much to ask even if ANET did everything right.

So come on now, buff Warrior's strike damage already, and not lame kitten 0.1 coefficient buffs, REAL BUFFS. make warrior manly again. 💪

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Sounds like a fun time. I've been meaning to do a FF marathon.

I strongly recommend it. The remasters are worth it. The original FF games are hard to come by and the remasters are remade with modern soundtracks as well as bug fixes. Everything else is in tact!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, JTGuevara.9018 said:

I strongly recommend it. The remasters are worth it. The original FF games are hard to come by and the remasters are remade with modern soundtracks as well as bug fixes. Everything else is in tact!

I have 1 and 2 on Android. I have 4, 5, and 6 from the Chronicles and Anthologies releases, then 7 through X-2 originals, 8 and 9 on steam, 7 Remake, Tactics WotL on PsP, and FF15. I need fresh copies of 12, 13 and the 13 derivatives and number 3.

Tactics still has to be one of the best after 7.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Hotride.2187 said:

No idea what to say, you sound clueless here. I'm gonna leave it at that.

hahahahaha what, you are the clueless one here boy

your inability to play other classes doesn't make warrior the best class in the game, sadly

Edited by Lighter.5631
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/22/2023 at 10:50 PM, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

When you pick up one of your alts and see how easily they meet or exceed what your warrior is able to do in damage with fewer hoops to navigate it because obvious.

I actually am amazed how much easier it is to land damage when I dust off my guaradian, ranger, necro, and engineer.

Taken almost a year break from the game and I see things have not changed much at all. 

But then again, Its been a sad state for years when I did play, wondering why I had so much fun playing Warrior in the core game in Vanilla times when I played near launch and then much less fun when I came back after 2 expansion releases to the point I switch to a Ranger and wondered why I was tankier and could do more damage while still learning the class in worse gear. To other classes where as a Warrior you had to play well and be skilled, instead of standing still tanking everything and killing everything with no effort as I fooled around pressing buttons on my keyboard to do things as a Mechanist. 

Edited by Gorem.8104
  • Like 1

On 3/25/2023 at 4:42 AM, JTGuevara.9018 said:

I'll tell you. Because they ate all FIFTEEN of the strikes! But no...they couldn't let us have THAT could they! Freakin' mmos. Don't mind me, I'm just sitting here playing the Final Fantasy remasters on Steam.

Now what a good game series that was, I still play the original GBA/Snes FF6 and 5 all the time, and 10/12 were so good. For the 12 remaster I totally just got a mod that gave back the original licence boards and many other cool mods, especially that breastplate missing Fran one... She's got a good model. 

• Haha 1

On 3/24/2023 at 5:29 PM, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

I have 1 and 2 on Android. I have 4, 5, and 6 from the Chronicles and Anthologies releases, then 7 through X-2 originals, 8 and 9 on steam, 7 Remake, Tactics WotL on PsP, and FF15. I need fresh copies of 12, 13 and the 13 derivatives and number 3.

Tactics still has to be one of the best after 7.

FF3 remaster can be gotten on Steam! (I have it) It was the first in the series to introduce the job system seen in FF5 and Tactics.

• Like 1