SAB World 3!!

Saniyah.1984

How Wonderful !!!ย  ย  ย ย ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

ย 

ย 

I've been playing GW2 for 10 years. To me, SAB is the most original and enjoyable festival.

The nostalgia for old games is a welcome.

ย 

I am so grateful for the initiative to create World 3. I am speechless !!!ย  ย  ย ย ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Arenanet, don't stop !!! Keep creating. You guys are fantastic !!!ย 

ย 

I can't wait to see all four proposed worlds.

ย 

Observations:

• The cave is great, with excellent textures and all.
  • The monkey mobs don't quite match the caves. How about adding some other creatures?
  • The checkpoints are very creative.
  • I found W3's beginning easier compared to W2. Please make sure to maintain the increasing difficulty.

ย 

I know this is just a test, and so far, I'm really enjoying it.

ย 

Thank you so, so, so much !!!

On 3/29/2023 at 1:50 AM, Pati.2438 said:

@Ashantara.8731ย @Ray Koopa.2354ย any hope you guys could help me i think i found 1 and 3 chest but cant get though them specialy the first one confuses me hard xd. It is frustating seeing them tbut cant get them anyways xD

I don't really play at the time you posted, but feel free to PM me ingame when you see me online (and if you haven't found it yet).

First off, World 3 Zone 1 is a Dodge Jump nightmare... Either give us a Dodge Jump keybind or DON'T, or give us a glider upgrade we use for 2 seconds. Please make more reasonable adjustments to jump lengths between platforms!

I love SAB and Jumping Puzzles, but please be more careful with the tolerance of jump distances- because of how hard this is for me a very able player; it's too difficult for other people without a Mesmer for portals.

Alright. I do like the direction, W3 is a very interesting puzzle to figure out and has great secret paths, I'm glad this is a Test/Beta which is good. I look forward to opening secret rooms with bombs and dig spots.ย  Just keep in mind pressing Space & V ( Jump & Dodge Key) at the same time while running is not practical- nor has it been for 10 years lol.

• Confused 1

35 minutes ago, Tearthy Flame.1463 said:

First off, World 3 Zone 1 is a Dodge Jump nightmare... Either give us a Dodge Jump keybind or DON'T, or give us a glider upgrade we use for 2 seconds. Please make more reasonable adjustments to jump lengths between platforms!

I love SAB and Jumping Puzzles, but please be more careful with the tolerance of jump distances- because of how hard this is for me a very able player; it's too difficult for other people without a Mesmer for portals.

Alright. I do like the direction, W3 is a very interesting puzzle to figure out and has great secret paths, I'm glad this is a Test/Beta which is good. I look forward to opening secret rooms with bombs and dig spots.ย  Just keep in mind pressing Space & V ( Jump & Dodge Key) at the same time while running is not practical- nor has it been for 10 years lol.

I didn't need a dodge jump for anything in W3.

• Like 1

Yes. No dodge jump needed. Also not in the older zones. Dodge jump is not reliable. (At least not for me and with my hardware.) This isn't even intended gameplay. (Otherwise they'd have it easier to do dodge jumps - using them frequently and really requiring them. + explaining them to new players in the tutorial areas.)

There are long jumps and short jumps. (Short ones even feel more annoyign I tend to jump too far.) You almost need to halfway move into the abyss/void before jumping. Then it works. Possible to get used to it. In certain parts of the older zones (jumping rocks) you can bait the rock to jump. Then moving past it the normal way. (Where some tutorials dodge jump over it.()

Edited by Luthan.5236
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Lord Fin.5041 said:

Thanks! But I meant just the song track itself. I checked SoundCloud and band camp, didnโ€™t notice anything. And didnโ€™t have luck w YouTube searching for a music only videoย 

Oh I thought you only wanted to hear how it sounded.