No Mag Link Thanks!

Novahh.7426

1 minute ago, Ronin.4501 said:

I thought giving Mag a link was a punishment? The link just means longer queues on EBG. 😁

Definitely a punishment. We were linked with Mag and hated it. Reason I took a break for 6 months. Just couldn't stomach having to be linked to them in any way. There are a lot of toxic, horrible people on that server. Most of my block list is filled with Mag players.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, misterman.1530 said:

No amount of "getting good" is going to help when you are 1 person facing 10 mag. 

If every server learned to answer help calls at least 50% as well as Mag does, they would be good too. But most are separated. Everyone does their own thing, a direct consequence of these BETAS. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

I dont know why people are so anti mag. Like i was recently thinking wvw is too rewarding and i want to flip objectives more while not defending and anet said we agree, lets netf defense. And then I thought i want to play wvw too much and anet said now i get to play mag so i dont need to play this week.  It really is a great system. it helps moderate you from getting too sucked in.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, ArchonWing.9480 said:

Can't be in EBG queue if you don't play EBG though.

We literally got the same link and the same match-up again to start this week's reset; HOD/CD vs TC and Mag (somehow we were catapulted from T4 back up to T1). Can you guess which was the only map where we had no queue tonight? EBG!

It really feels like Anet revived this gamemode as a "cornerstone" last year only to have already given up on again this year.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ronin.4501 said:

We literally got the same link and the same match-up again to start this week's reset; HOD/CD vs TC and Mag (somehow we were catapulted from T4 back up to T1

Yea I noticed some repeat links; it almost seemed like nothing changed. And being bounced tiers after relinked really sucks; it usually straightens itself in a week or two but until then...

2 hours ago, Ronin.4501 said:

Can you guess which was the only map where we had no queue tonight? EBG!

Guess people are pretty smart.

Edited by ArchonWing.9480
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Ronin.4501 said:

We literally got the same link and the same match-up again to start this week's reset; HOD/CD vs TC and Mag (somehow we were catapulted from T4 back up to T1). Can you guess which was the only map where we had no queue tonight? EBG!

It really feels like Anet revived this gamemode as a "cornerstone" last year only to have already given up on again this year.

It was hidden in plain sight. "Cornerstone" is as it's said: a stone tossed in the corner.

• Haha 2