[Suggestion] Kaineng City rework:

The meta in new Kaineng City hardly ever sees play. I'd like to see more people there, especially when I need my weekly statuettes!
I suggest moving the start of the meta to start 30 minutes after reset (rather than at), and up the rewards given at the end of the meta. Thematically, an extra chest for each zone secured at the first stage of the meta seems appropriate. (Seven zones secure, seven more chests after the big boss goes down).

• Confused 4

7 minutes ago, DarcShriek.5829 said:

I never have a problem joining a Kaineng meta whenever I want.  Sometimes, even when I don't want.

Yeah it is least popular but joining one hasn't been an issue ... maybe because it is unpopular so less likely to be full. Actually in a group doing it right now 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

Doubt they will rework anything like this. I still think a gang war fight on a moving train platform around the city would be cool for a meta event. Have a bunch of those holograms in the background, make the night time look like actual night with lit up holograms and stuff everywhere so it looks like a flashy neon city like Tokyo or something. 

Unless the mini expac also takes place in Cantha and we see more drowned Kaening. Then they could factor some reworks of Kaening and have it be the launch point for the new mini expac or something. 

Don’t see them having the resources or bandwidth for anything like that though.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1