why is engi able to back throw nades while running away with super speed

Lighter.5631

On 4/8/2023 at 4:25 PM, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

Nah. I personally don't have a problem with nades but I'll swing for Lighter here.

If your solution ever approaches "don't play that class" you are already on the chopping block and you need a better answer. The furthest a spec should go is hard countering certain specializations or builds, not the class itself. 

The logical side of me: ^ This is a reasonable response, and we should listen to it. 

The vindictive side: Nah, let them have a taste of their own medicine. I was told "don't play that class" when mech got deleted. If I have to live with 1 less elite spec in PvP, so do they. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 2

5 hours ago, Kuma.1503 said:

Nah, let them have a taste of their own medicine. I was told "don't play that class" when mech got deleted. If I have to live with 1 less elite spec in PvP, so do they. 

Carried by robot gg

True but this is that Elder Dragon meta that got us the megapatch. You're right but resist, because an eye for an eye leaves everyone doing 7 damage on cc, and poisoned by a little feature creep that came from the last build they killed. 

That being said I don't think melee only being invalidated by nades is the nade throwers fault. I think that's more of a "why cant that melee class gap close" thing, but that's off topic. 

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, Saiyan.1704 said:

Add a CAPTCHA for every time Engi's wanna use Shredder Gyro and I'll be happy lol.

How could you you traitor!  No more unranked duo-ing with you!  

sincerely,

Ash Klaatu

Edited by shion.2084
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1