Equality for ALL accounts!!

On 4/9/2023 at 5:37 AM, Cernoch.8524 said:

Ap doesnt matter at all, AP doesnt say how good you are at game. I remember old days when people were asking for certain AP number for dungeons, that was kinda funny and yet silly. Many veterans that play game since beta can have less AP than people that play for 3 years, because simply they dont care. 
With LS1 achieves being back now I think you mostly only miss yearly festival AP? And that fair imo. Let people who play and support the game for longer than you have some extra AP, tbh, we are lucky that we can even get skins from old festivals, not like in other games where when you miss it you can not get it. I would be fine about that too, its just fair. Achievements are not a competition that matters.

As for character slots....yes, I completely agree with that, it doesnt make sense, max limit should be the same for everyone, I have 69 slots and I want 72, in fact, I still wish we can have 90.

I have 15,258 AP and my account had it's 11th birthday 2 days ago.

Edited by Widebody.5071
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

14 minutes ago, Linken.6345 said:

Yea you are only alittle over 4 months early on that 11th birthday mate.

Well it's ten then, the letter is trashed but is in line with the point I'm trying to make. Thanks for the heads up But I did just receive a birthday gift 2 days ago.

Edited by Widebody.5071
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Widebody.5071 said:

Well it's ten then, the letter is trashed but is in line with the point I'm trying to make. Thanks for the heads up But I did just receive a birthday gift 2 days ago.

Yes you can get the birthday gift any day a of the year if its been 1 year or more since you created that character.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The only change that needs to be made to achievement points are the removal of pointless zero point achievements (stop being so precious Anet, the very least you could do is give at least one lousy point !) and increase points on achievements that award a paltry one point, plus the removal of the 15k cap on achievement points earned from dailys, who freaking cares who is leading the leader board or how someone gets to the current 60k cap ?!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, Shadamehr.1284 said:

The only change that needs to be made to achievement points are the removal of pointless zero point achievements (stop being so precious Anet, the very least you could do is give at least one lousy point !) and increase points on achievements that award a paltry one point, plus the removal of the 15k cap on achievement points earned from dailys, who freaking cares who is leading the leader board or how someone gets to the current 60k cap ?!

Exactly this, I know daily achievs are "free" and should not really count as achievs but since its already there, it shouldnt have the cap imo.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

On 4/22/2023 at 10:25 AM, Shadamehr.1284 said:

...who freaking cares who is leading the leader board or how someone gets to the current 60k cap ?!

Can only imagine they would do, because they hand out free money (gems) every 5k achievement points. 😄

Edited by Dondarrion.2748
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

See the only problem i see here, dear jerry, is that i cannot say what i actually think about your post cos i will get a ban/suspension 100%.

So yea...not my problem if you started to play the game 3 years or 2 weeks ago.
For istance I haven't played gw1 and therefore I don't have the achievements of those who have played it...i dont see any problem.

• Is it wrong or unequal? NO 
  • Is it my fault or their fault? My fault cos i didnt play gw1 at those time.

The same goes for old players. Next time you want to play a game,start day one and be consistent for 10 years.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2